Due Date: June 24, 2019
Applications are open for the Crucial Voices VVEngage Fellowship Program 2019 for Females in Public Management VVEngage is an Important Voices signature fellowship supporting impressive females politicians making and affecting policy around the world.
Through this fellowship, they intend to increase the capability, decision-making power and efficiency of females leaders in public life, moving culture around females’s public management and moving towards equality in public representation internationally. They likewise intend to work towards a more inclusive and fair world by advancing the UN Sustainable Advancement Goals (SDGs) through policy. The fellowship supplies year-long technical training on abilities required to advance the SDGs, and access to an international network of change-makers doing this vital operate in federal government and civil society around the world.
Through this fellowship, Crucial Voices advances females’s public management and the SDGs by carrying out online and in-person trainings by specialists, such as Crucial Voices network leaders and teachers from Harvard University’s Kennedy School of Federal Government. The fellowship likewise links individuals to an international network of peers and coaches, such as existing and previous female presidents with the Council of Women World Leaders, with whom they can conceptualize and share difficulties and finest practices.
- This fellowship is a 10- month dedication that consists of 2 in-person events and virtual training throughout the year. The time dedication is an approximated 8 hours monthly, not consisting of in-person events. VVEngage will cover all fellow travel, meals and lodging expenses for the in-person events completely.
The 2019-2020 mate of VVEngage will include twenty females leaders from around the world who will be chosen based upon the following requirements.
All candidates should fall under one of these classifications:
- Designated or chosen federal government authorities at the regional, state/regional, nationwide, or global level
- Political celebration leader or functionary
- Leader of civil society company whose main function includes working straight with federal government or working to get more females in politics/public life
- Political Activist
- Politically-active neighborhood leader from marginalized and omitted neighborhood that stays on the periphery of political activity in her nation.
In addition, all candidates should fit all of the following requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years in chosen or selected workplace, as the crucial decision-maker for a civil society company, or in associated political management work
- Skilled in English
- Show a dedication to the core concepts of the “Crucial Voices Management Design”– Ingenious, collective, and driven by a clear sense of objective; taken part in her neighborhood; dedicated to dealing with various political ideologies; dedicated to advancing the status of females and women; dedicated to openness and excellent governance
To find out more, go to VVEngage Fellowship