Due Date: March 8, 2019
Applications are open for the CSIH Trainee and Young Professionals (SYP) Mentorship Program 2019 The CSIH MentorNet links Trainees and Young Experts (SYPs) thinking about international health with specialists in the field for conversation and training over a duration of 8 months.
CSIH offers a curriculum of more than 40 varied instructional modules in international health, along with a program intermediary (MentorNet steering committee member) to support and assist in the mentorship procedure. The program is really versatile, with coaches and SYPs totally free to adjust the program in such a way that fits them finest. Typically, SYP-mentor sets fulfill monthly through Skype or face to face, utilizing the instructional modules offered by their program intermediaries as a starting point.
An effective mentorship experience is one that benefits both the coach and the SYP through checking out problems in brand-new methods and by giving/receiving profession and life guidance in the field of international health.
- To Trainees and Young Experts
- Develop relationships with leading experts in field of interest
- Gain from experienced expert’s experience in international health
- Go over profession objectives and look for assistance
- Enhance understanding of present international health problems
- To Coaches
- Gain brand-new insight into the international health field from a students’ viewpoint
- Go over present international health difficulties with excited young minds
- Assistance and share one’s enthusiasms with the next mate of international health leaders
- Open to trainees and young experts (SYPs) thinking about international health.
How Does it Work?
- Interested Trainees and Young Experts (SYPs) and possible coaches use online to take part in the program.
- SYP applications are assessed and scored utilizing pre-determined requirements.
- High-ranking SYPs and offered coaches are paired according to their shared interests within the field of international health.
- After the very first conference, the SYP-mentor set determines modules of interest to get adjusted training products from their intermediary.
- The set preserves a discussion either face to face, over the phone or Skype, or by e-mail, as frequently as they have actually chosen possible.
- To assist promote discussion and conversation of international health problems, month-to-month modules are sent out from the program intermediary, consisting of newspaper article, scholastic short articles, multi-media resources, and other finding out products.
For additional information, check out CSIH SYP Mentorship Program