Due Date: October 18, 2019
Applications are open for the CSR Europe Network Management Internship 2019 CSR Europe is the prominent European organisation network for Business Sustainability and Duty. With their business members and National CSR organisations, they join, influence & support over 10,000 business at regional, European and worldwide level.
They support companies & market sectors in their change and cooperation towards useful services and sustainable development. They are for systemic modification; for that reason, following the SDGs, they wish to co-build with the European leaders and stakeholders an overarching technique for a Sustainable Europe 2030.
The function include
- Intelligence event on National Partners Organisations and business accounts to guarantee subscription engagement and cooperation chances
- CRM management and upkeep
- Conference, Webinar and workshop organisation and shipment for National Partner Network
- Offer Subscription engagement information analysis to the groups at routine periods
- Research study and account conference preparation that supply members insights in the included worth of the portfolio of CSR Europe services
- Helping groups in their subscription and recruitment activities
- Going to external conferences and occasions
- 781 Euros paid, six-month internship based in our workplace in Brussels.
- A tough worldwide task in a little, vibrant young and international group
- Dealing with a network of around 40 international corporations and 42 European National Partner Organisations throughout 32 nations on a number of various tasks
- An exceptional knowing chance for a student/recent graduate who has an interest in CSR, along with handling nationwide CSR organisations, worldwide business, European activities and research study.
- Fluency in English is important (other languages preferable)
- Mutual understanding of and interest for organisation, business environment and CSR problems
- Stakeholder engagement abilities.
- Very first experience on task advancement.
- Verifiable experience with Microsoft Characteristics or other CRM innovation, MS Workplace suite specifically strong abilities with MS Excel needed
- Excellent research study abilities: capability to discover pertinent info and sum up the essence
- Excellent analytical abilities: capability to deal with information on standards and business evaluations
- Excellent interaction abilities (spoken and composed): capability to supply both info in a prompt, clear and succinct way; and to reveals concepts efficiently, changing design, tools and mode to the requirements of others
- Understanding on Service and Human Rights is a property.
- The prospect should be offered to work for a duration of 6 months
- The prospect should have the legal authorisation to operate in Belgium
You can likewise look for the:
For additional information, see CSR Europe