Due Date: April 30, 2019
Applications for the CSU-KU Joint PhD Scholarship 2019 for Chinese nationals are now open. The Khalifa University of Science and Innovation (KU), in partnership with the China Scholarship Council (CSC), provides the CSC-KU Scholarship to extremely certified Chinese nationals confessed to PhD in Engineering or science on a full-time basis. The PhD scholarship is granted to effective candidates for as much as an optimum of 48 months.
- Month-to-month stipend of AED 5,500 from Khalifa University and an extra stipend from CSC
- Yearly flight tickets offered by CSC
- Complete waiver of tuition costs and any research-associated costs
- Free University lodging (or lodging help of as much as AED 3,000 monthly if University lodging is not readily available)
- Complimentary books
- Visa processing expenses
- UAE medical insurance coverage
- Candidate should be a resident and irreversible local of individuals’s Republic of China at the time of using;-LRB- **************).
- Be authorized for genuine admission to a PhD program at Khalifa University;-LRB- **************).
- Have main approval for a scholarship award from CSC prior to very first registration at Khalifa University.
To continue to get the CSC-KU Scholarship the trainee should:
- Register as a full-time trainee every term, consisting of the summertime term.
- Keep a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 out of 4 throughout his/her research study at Khalifa University.
- Adhere to the policies, guidelines and guidelines of Khalifa University.
- Apply online for the PhD program at Khalifa University.
- After getting the admission deal letter from Khalifa University, prospects should likewise use to CSC by finishing an application for financing and company recommendation (kinds are readily available online here).
For additional information, see CSU-KU Joint PhD Scholarship