Due Date: October 18, 2018
Applications for the Cultural Survival Indigenous Neighborhood Radio Grants Task 2018 are open. The Task belongs to Cultural Survival’s Neighborhood Media Program, with an objective to empower Indigenous-owned and Indigenous-led neighborhood radio as a platform to notify, captivate, inform, and arrange inning accordance with their own requirements and cumulative interests as neighborhoods.
The go for the Indigenous Neighborhood Media Grants Task is to enhance the effect and impact of neighborhood radio stations at the regional and local levels in their work to the revitalization of Native cultures, languages, histories, approaches, rights, the security of ancestral areas and natural deposits, and the promo of females’s management.
- The optimum funds offered for tasks is $8,000 USD
- Native neighborhood radio stations from Mexico, Guatemala, Belize, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Bolivia, Peru, Colombia, Ecuador, Nepal, Northern India, Botswana, Namibia and South Africa are qualified to use;-LRB- ***************).
- Idea propositions can be gotten composed, in audio or video in the following languages: Spanish, English, Russian, Nepali, Sunuwar, Hindi, K’iche’, Mam, Didxazá (Zapoteco del Itsmo).
Projects will be chosen based upon their imagination, self-sustainability, vision, and work relating to Native rights and culture.
The very first stage of propositions is the submission of a letter, audio or video recording detailing the principle of the task. The letter ought to be restricted to 2 pages and the recording ought to not surpass 3 minutes. If selected, the neighborhood radio will be welcomed to establish a more industrialized proposition in Spanish or English just. The principle proposition application is developed to be available to Native neighborhoods with various capabilities.
The principle proposition, audio recording, composed, or video will consist of:
- Name of the neighborhood radio and quick history of its origin. Include connect to site or facebook pages associated with your radio/organization.
- Native country served by the radio, population, and population portion served by this radio.
- Exactly what is the requirement of this neighborhood radio station or neighborhood?
- Exactly what is the task concept that addresses that require?
- A quick description of proposed activities
- At the end of the task, exactly what do you anticipate to accomplish?
- Spending plan demand ($ 8,00000 optimum). Prepare your spending plan in regional currency and in United States dollars.
To send your principle letter or audio, contact: [email protected]
To learn more, go to Cultural Survival Indigenous Neighborhood Radio Grants