Due Date: October 1, 2018
Cultural Survival is delighted to reveal a require propositions for the Neighborhood Media Indigenous Youth Fellowship 2018 The Fellowship will be granted to 6 Native youth broadcasters in between the ages of 16 -26 who are dedicated and excited to learn more about innovation, program advancement, the work of other neighborhood radios, and worldwide Native rights advocacy.
This fellowship will allow fellows to effectively represent the voices of their neighborhoods and bring awareness to regional and worldwide concerns through their suggested jobs.
- Fellowships will be restricted to $4,000 United States Dollars per fellow, consisting of job expenditures and stipend.
- Open to native youth in between the ages of 16 to 26;-LRB- **************).
- Web availability and other kind of interaction to artistically team up with other fellows and to be able to take part in conference/skype calls is needed;-LRB- **************).
- Candidates need to reveal dedication and eagerness to learn more about innovation, program advancement, the work of other neighborhood radios, and worldwide Native rights advocacy;-LRB- **************).
- Candidates need to have the ability to work and take a trip separately and be accountable for executing their proposed jobs. Job can be sent separately or as group of youth from neighborhood radio;-LRB- **************).
- Candidates need to live in among the list below nations: Mexico, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, Bolivia, Belize, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, South Africa and Nepal.
- Choice will be offered to youth working at neighborhood radios that have actually finished jobs with Cultural Survival and will have the chance to watch a Cultural Survival personnel in relation to their job required
- Job budget plan need to be within $4,000 United States Dollars.
Projects will be chosen based upon their imaginative expression, sustainability, vision, and material to Native rights. The jobs are to be finished in a duration of 8-10 months and need to show quantifiable and concrete outcomes of how the radio’s capability and effect has actually advanced.
The very first stage of propositions is the submission of idea letter, audio or video recording detailing the conception of the job. The letter must be restricted to one page and the recording need to not surpass 3 minutes. If selected, the planner will be in touch to demand extra details. The idea proposition application is developed to be available to people with various capabilities
The idea proposition, audio recording, or video will consist of:
- Candidate’s name, age and a short description of the objective and vision of your neighborhood radio
- Length of time offering at your neighborhood radio station
- Inform them about your job
- What kind of assistance are you asking for?
- How will you report on the job if the application succeeds?
- How is your job associated with your long term objectives in neighborhood media and/or your objectives for your neighborhood radio?
- Supply a spending plan in your regional currency
Please send you idea letter, audio, or video application to:
For more details, see Neighborhood Media Indigenous Youth Fellowship