Application Deadline: 8 November 2021
The Culture Resource Production Awards program supports artists and writers from the Arab region, below the age of 35, by offering grants to enable them to produce their first creative projects. Grants of up to €8,500 are available for projects in literature, music, performing arts and visual arts and of up to €13,000 for projects in cinema and video. Every year, 20 projects are selected for the grants, four in each artistic category.
The program helps give young people the opportunity to create original works and develop new forms of artistic and literary expression.
Since it was first launched in 2004, the Production Awards program has provided around 300 grants to artistic innovators in the Arab region.
The Production Awards program aims to support and encourage the artistic and literary productivity and creativity of a new generation of young artists and writers from the Arab region.
Grants are available for the following disciplines:
- Performing arts: Development and production of theater, dance and other performing arts works.
- Visual arts: Development and production of art works, exhibits, installations and books in the various visual arts disciplines, including sculpture, engraving, photography and light art
- Literature: Creation and publication of novels, shorts stories, poetry collections and theater texts.
- Music: Creation and recording of audio and audiovisual music works.
- Cinema/video: Production of short, medium-length and feature fictional, documentary, animated and
experimental films and videos works. Grants are available for projects in the development, production and post-production stages.
The program schedule
The online application form is available once a year.
- The call for application will be issued at the beginning of September 2021.
- The application deadline is 8 November 2021 at 16:00 Beirut time.
- The Production Award recipients will be announced in in the beginning of March 2022.
How to apply
- Please read the application guidelines carefully before completing the application form.
- The application must be completed entirely in Arabic, apart from the blanks that require English.
- Include all necessary supporting documents (see the guidelines) with the application form.
Note: Applications that do not meet the eligibility requirements and that do not include all required attachments, supporting documents and examples of previous works will be eliminated and not be forwarded to the jury.
For further questions, please contact the Production Awards team: [email protected]
For More Information: