Due Date: April 17, 2019
Applications for the Collective London Accelerator 2019 are open. This is a 12- week program for social business owners who construct linked neighborhoods. They use a 12- week part-time mentorship-driven program, customized to the particular requirements of each picked start-up. They will pick an overall of 10 business owners for this year’s mate.
Are you a start-up based in London that assists to construct linked neighborhoods? At The Collective Accelerator you will have the chance to get the frame of mind, tools, and network you require to assist you scale your business and end up being a remarkable business owner. You will be mentored by a few of London’s many fantastic minds, and get access to our network of partners and financiers for a period of 12 weeks.
The program will happen in The Collective Canary Wharf, a brand-new co-living structure in London that opens in June2019 It will run for 12 weeks from September 1st up until November 22 nd,2019 The anticipated dedication for the very first 2 weeks is 25 hours weekly, and for the last 10 weeks it’s 8-10 hours weekly.
- Gain useful tools to enhance your organisation, through 1-on-1 training sessions and group workshops on organisation basics such as fundraising, marketing, and management abilities.
- Get coupled with an effective business owner or leader in your market to gain from their experience.
- Gain access to The Collective’s co-living neighborhood, which suggests introducing your item in front of numerous possible users.
- Get presented to our network of partners and financiers who have the resources to escalate your organisation.
Involvement is totally totally free of charge and moneyed by The Collective Structure. They do not take any equity or cost.
- Your organisation makes a favorable effect in among their Focus Locations
- Your organisation is less than 5 years of ages,
- Your organisation is UK-based
- Your organisation is currently up and running.
Fill out the application by April 17 th,2019 You will be informed whether you continue to the next round by April 30 th.
- Effective prospects will be asked to sign up with Round 2, in which they will be asked to address more concerns and to send out a pitch video.
- On May 14 th, the top 20 start-ups will be welcomed to our Choice Day on May 22 nd, when we will pick the last 10 individuals.
For additional information, check out Collective London