Due Date: April 1, 2019
Applications are open for DAAD Bilateral Exchange of Academics. DAAD supports exchanges of researchers and academics from partner nations to enhance worldwide relations and bilateral research study cooperations in between German and foreign universities.
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is the world’s biggest financing organisation, supporting the worldwide exchange of trainees and scholars. The basis of these exchanges are cultural exchange programs and bilateral arrangements with foreign partner organisations.
- A minimum of 14 days (for stays from candidates from EU nations in addition to from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Russian Federation, Ukraine: a minimum of 7 days) approximately an optimum of 3 months. The length of the grant is chosen by a choice committee and depends upon the task in concern and the candidate’s work schedule.
- The grant is non-renewable.
- Individuals get regular monthly stipends of:.
- 2,000 euros for assistant instructors, assistant teachers and speakers
- 2,150 euros for teachers
- Unless otherwise controlled by bilateral arrangements, the expenses of the outside and return journey are borne by the particular sending out nation.
- Other payments can not be made.
Financing can be utilized for:
- Research study remains at state or state-recognised organizations of college or non-university research study institutes in Germany.
- Financing might just be declared as soon as within 3 years.
- Lecture trips or sees to congresses are not moneyed.
- Foreign academics and researchers who have actually generally finished a postgraduate degree
- Candidates need to be operating at a university or research study institute in EU nations, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Russian Federation, and Ukraine are qualified to use.
The most essential choice requirements are:
- Academic accomplishments and, if appropriate, publications, which need to be recorded in the curriculum vitae and a list of publications
- A convincing and well-planned research study task
Please keep in mind: this program supports exchanges in between researchers and scientists from Germany and its partner nations. Financing is readily available when German scientists likewise obtain a research study fellowship at the exact same time.
The application due date is 01 April 2019 (for gos to in between September 2019 and April 2020).
For more details, see DAAD