Are you trying to find a scholarship to study abroad? This is the chance for you to use and win an opportunity to acquire graduation scholarships.
Citizenship: International trainees
Where: Technical University of Dortmund, Germany
- Worldwide trainees can get just graduation scholarships
- You require to get a great scholastic background and remain in monetary challenges.
How to use:
Send your application to the International Workplace on time by means of postal mail (Emil-Figge-Str. 61, 44227 Dortmund)
What do you require to send?
- Finished application
- Verification of registration for your last paper (page 9 of the application; to be completed by the Evaluations Workplace) ( Prüfungsamt)
- Existing certificate of registration
- Existing introduction of your grades
- Copy of your residency license
- Bank declarations for the last 3 months (March up until May 2019)
- Evidence of an obstructed account, legal responsibility to pay, scholarship or incomes
- If relevant, charge card declarations for the last 3 months
- If relevant, bank declarations from your partner
- If relevant, a copy of your existing work agreement
Due Date: 28 May 2019