Application Due Date: Sunday 24 th February 2019 at 5.00 pm
The German Academic Exchange Service ( DAAD) in partnership with The Effort to Establish African Research Study Leaders (SUITABLE), KEMRI-Wellcome Trust Research Study Program (KWTRP) and Strathmore University are happy to reveal that they are providing to 5 PhD scholarships in Health Management.
We welcome extremely certified prospects to request these.
scholarships. Prospective prospects are welcomed to check out the application.
details listed below and needs to strictly follow the set standards while.
sending their applications.
Worth of Scholarships
- The scholarship consists of complete tuition costs, month-to-month stipend at DAAD.
rates, restricted contribution research study expenses. Nevertheless, please note that.
this is not a complete scholarship, as DAAD will just offer financing as.
mentioned in the scholarship details sheet.
- Effective candidate will be signed up at Strathmore University and.
monitored by distinguished health systems scientists from the university.
and the KEMRI-Wellcome Trust Research Study Program. They will likewise have.
access to different generic abilities training used by SUITABLE
- The Scholarship is open to residents of a nation in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- You need to have Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree certification with a minimum of above typical outcomes
- You must have evidence of admission to Strathmore University for this program or main letter guaranteeing admission.
Qualified program/field of research study:
Applications for DAAD PhD scholarships at Strathmore University need to remain in the following program/field of research study:
- PhD in Health Care Management
Importance to advancement
PhD propositions need to show importance to advancement.
Period and Beginning
Scholarships are offered for as much as an optimum of 3 years. The.
scholarship will be at first approved for one year and might be extended.
upon private application to DAAD
Application Treatment and Due Date
To request the scholarship, you initially require an admission letter from Strathmore University as the host organization.
Applications for these scholarships are will be handled collectively by SUITABLE and Strathmore University.
Applications must be sent to Strathmore University no behind Sunday 24 th February 2019 at 5.00 pm
Submit all the files noted in the Requirements for Application file and the DAAD details sheet 2019/2020 Please download the requirements file here Please note that insufficient applications will not be thought about.
- Click here to download the Recommendation Kind.
- Click here to download the Graduate Application.
- Click here to download the DAAD Info Sheet.
Dr. Sam Kinyanjui,
Director, SUITABLE and Head of Training, KWRTP
KEMRI-Wellcome Trust Research Study Program.
Tel: +254709 983000
Prof. Ruth Kiraka,
Dean, School of Graduate Researches,
Tel: 0703 034258/497/397
To Learn More: