Due Date: July 29, 2019
Applications are welcomed for the DAAD Postdoctoral Scientist’ Networking Trip 2019 The Postdoctoral Scientist’ Networking Trip 2019 provides informative on-site check outs to universities, research study institutes and business in the field of Market 4.0, the German federal government’s effort to promote the advancement of data-driven, AI-powered, and linked “wise factories”.
This year’s Postdoctoral Scientist’ Networking Trip provides an extensive and pleasurable chance to study essential elements of Market 4.0, consisting of the close cooperation in between academy and market along with examples of useful execution.
Taking a trip together throughout Germany, the trip’s individuals will be provided a close take a look at the cutting edge of advanced Market 4.0 research study. At the very same time, the trip will notify about fascinating research study cooperation and job opportunity. Getting involved scientists will have the ability to exchange their concepts with other individuals from all over the world, with agents from German academic community and market, and with DAAD.
- A hands-on, useful, and abundant program to match the requirements of various individuals
- Protection of all programme-related expenses in Germany (lodging, domestic travel, a lot of meals)
- A swelling amount travel allowance (for travel to Germany) if such expenses are not covered by a 3rd party. This will likewise be supplied if the stay is extended by as much as 5 working days in order to permit extra expert networking.
Candidates need to have
- Acquired their PhD/doctorate no longer than 5 years earlier and have actually not been residing in Germany or associated to a German organization within the previous 12 months
- Been looking into in a discipline representing the focus of the trip
- Shown high efficiency and quality in their clinical work. This need to be plainly recorded in the list of publications (journal/conference procedures), patents and other accomplishments
- An authentic interest in taking the next action in their profession in Germany and have the ability to show this (e.g. previous or existing cooperation, particular profession needs)
- Showed drive and decision, effort and a desire to contribute in forming the future.
For additional information, check out DAAD