Due Date: Differs from August 31, 2019– March 31, 2020
Applications are open for the 2020/2021 DAAD Scholarships for Development-Related Postgraduate Courses in Germany. The scholarships use foreign graduates from advancement and recently industrialised nations from all disciplines and with a minimum of 2 years’ expert experience the possibility to take a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognised German university, and in extraordinary cases to take a postgraduate degree, and to get a university certification (Master’s/ PhD) in Germany.
With its development-oriented postgraduate research study programs, the DAAD promotes the training of experts from advancement and recently industrialised nations. Trained regional professionals, who are connected with worldwide partners, play a fundamental part in the sustainable advancement of their nations. They are the very best assurance for a much better future with less hardship, more education and health for all.
12 to 36 months (depending on research study program)
- Depending upon scholastic level, regular monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral prospects
- Payments towards health, mishap and individual liability insurance coverage cover
- Travel allowance, unless these costs are covered by the house nation or another source of financing
Private scholarships solely for Postgraduate courses in Germany that are noted on the ” List of all Postgraduate courses with application due dates”
- Graduates with a minimum of 2 years’ expert experience
- Prospects satisfy the required scholastic requirements and can be anticipated to effectively finish a research study program in Germany (above-average outcome for very first scholastic examination– leading efficiency 3rd, language abilities)
- Prospects have a Bachelor degree (normally a four-year course) in a proper topic
- Prospects have at least 2 years’ expert experience
- Prospects can show their inspiration is development-related and be anticipated to handle social obligation and initiate and assistance procedures of modification in their individual and expert environment after their training/scholarship
The postgraduate course and/or the university choose admission after factor to consider of the application files. Admission to the university is a requirement for getting a DAAD scholarship. Nevertheless, candidates do not require to demand early or pre-admission to the university.
Please keep in mind that the choice procedure for all postgraduate courses noted in this brochure lasts from completion of October till March.
For more details, check out DAAD Scholarships