Due Date: January 31, 2019
The Dalai Lama Fellowship Program 2019 is now open for applications. The Dalai Lama Fellows (DLF) experience is an immersive, year-long dedication that coaches each Fellow through a management curriculum motivated by excellent leaders like the Dalai Lama.
The Fellowship uses emerging leaders an extensive, interdisciplinary program on methods to be a various sort of leader, a leader that links and takes care of self, extends real empathy to others, and works for our typical humankind. Fellows cultivate practices in mind training for increasing self-awareness, self-care and strength, for getting in touch with others and working throughout distinctions, and in structure options for generations to come.
Throughout a year, with the assistance of coaches and coaches, each Fellow styles and carries out an initial Field Job dealing with a worldwide difficulty. Upon graduation, Fellows sign up with a LifeLong Neighborhood, where they get in touch with and support each other while continuing to advance their management journeys.
- A Worldwide Management Curriculum: Working together with specialists from around the world from Thupten Jinpa, the Dalai Lama’s translator and popular author, to Marshall Ganz from the Harvard Kennedy School, over the last 6 years, we have actually developed an unique, immersive management curriculum which develops a skill-set, complementary to the cognitive and business education that Fellows generally obtain in school.
- The Worldwide Assembly: Fellows participate in a week-long Worldwide Assembly, where they will have the chance to cultivate mindfulness practices and discover brand-new viewpoints on management and social modification. By taking part in workshops and discussions throughout the week and sharing stories and experiences from varied cultural backgrounds, Fellows leave the Assembly with long-lasting relationships and a reimagined sense of management in our worldwide world.
- A Long-lasting Dedication: The Dalai Lama Fellowship is not a 1 year experience. It is a Long-lasting dedication to ending up being proficient in Reimagining Management and advancing the motion to construct a world that works for everybody and for generations to come
They supply each Job Fellow with:
- Immersion in their unique yearlong Head, Heart, Hands management curriculum;-LRB- **************).
- One-on-one training to support their tasks in social modification and individual advancement as reflective and collective leaders;-LRB- **************).
- Involvement in 2 week-long Worldwide Assembly with Fellows from all over the world and vibrant professors; and
- Long-lasting association in our worldwide knowing neighborhood and support group.
- The application is open to all trainees from any organization and any nation who are drawn to our technique to reimagined management.
- The program is concentrated on next-generation leaders (people in between 20-35 years of age)
- Candidates need to be registered in undergraduate and graduate schools at the time of using and who plan to be registered and on school throughout their Fellowship year.
- They likewise accept applications from people whom are no longer registered in school however that fall in this age variety and whom are dedicated to operate in social modification.
In order to satisfy the minimum requirements, a prospect should show the following through the application:
- Next generation leader who is in between ages 20-35 years;-LRB- **************).
- Fluency in composed and spoken English;-LRB- **************).
- Experience or interest in knowing and practicing reflective practices throughout the year;-LRB- **************).
- Description of task of social change/justice that can be carried out for many years;-LRB- **************).
- Extensive understanding of the neighborhood and the concern that the proposed task is looking for to operate in and address, ideally with more than one year of previous experience dealing with the neighborhood in concern;-LRB- **************).
- Dedication to taking part in our online knowing platform, which hosts our year-long curriculum;-LRB- **************).
- Presence at week-long Worldwide Assembly in June 2019 and once again in June 2020, involvement in regular monthly training calls through video conference, involvement in regular monthly group calls with other Fellows, conclusion of curriculum, and peer-to-peer interaction on the platform.
- Your Resume/CV
- Candidate Background and Introduction
- One referral
- Essay Concerns
- Application Video
To find out more, check out Dalai Lama Fellows