Due Date: February 15, 2019
Applications are open to the brand-new generation of modern dancers from the Middle East and North Africa (MENA area) for the Dancing on the Edge Scholarship Program 2019 Dancing on the Edge (DOTE) uses scholarships to young skill from the MENA area to go to a three-week summer season dance workshop program in Amsterdam, occurring from 6– 26 July 2019.
The scholarship permits dancers to take part in the Amsterdam Summertime Intensive. For 3 weeks, dancers can take method classes and take part in workshops, taught by instructors representing the most essential business and designs in today’s modern dance world. These consist of Akram Khan, Kidd Pivot (Crystal Pite), Peeping Tom and Eastman/Sidi Larbi Cherkaoui, and numerous others. The program is a perfect chance for dancers to study in a global environment together with other experts and expertly oriented dancers. Dancers can likewise go to efficiencies from the advanced Julidans Celebration, which occurs at the exact same time.
- The DOTE Scholarship Program covers travel and visa expenditures, lodging, program charges, and some efficiency tickets. There is no daily: individuals are anticipated to spend for their own living and other expenditures. They ought to likewise pay their own travel/health insurance coverage.
Dancers using should
- Originate From (and be at least partially based in) an Arab nation or Iran
- Have at least some (and ideally considerable) training and efficiency experience in modern dance
- Be no older than 27 years
- Can taking a trip and living individually for this duration
- Have adequate resources to spend for food and other living expenditures that might take place in this duration
- Have or have the ability to get health/travel insurance coverage for this duration
- Organize their own visa if required (with the assistance of arranging celebrations)
To find out more, go to DOTE Scholarship