Application Due Date: February 15 th2019
DOTE is calling the brand-new generation of modern dancers from the Middle East and North Africa (MENA area) for the Dancing on the Edge Scholarship Program 2019 Dancing on the Edge (DOTE) provides scholarships to young skill from the MENA area to go to a three-week summertime dance workshop program in Amsterdam, occurring from 6– 26 July 2019.
DOTE is the only company in The Netherlands entirely dedicated to promoting creative exchange in the fields of modern dance, theater, and multi-media with the MENA area. The scholarship is provided in partnership with the Henny Jurriëns Studio (HJS) HJS is the most popular dance-training institute for expert level dancers in The Netherlands. DOTE and HJS have actually been working together because 2012 offering scholarships.
Dancing on the Edge Scholarship Program
The scholarship enables dancers to take part in the Amsterdam Summertime Intensive. For 3 weeks (from 6-26 July), dancers can take strategy classes and take part in workshops, taught by instructors representing the most essential business and designs in today’s modern dance world. These consist of Akram Khan, Kidd Pivot (Crystal Pite), Peeping Tom and Eastman/Sidi Larbi Cherkaoui, and numerous others. The program is a perfect chance for dancers to study in a global environment together with other experts and expertly oriented dancers. Dancers can likewise go to efficiencies from the advanced Julidans Celebration, which happens at the exact same time.
The DOTE Scholarship Program covers travel and visa costs, lodging, program costs, and some efficiency tickets. There is no daily: individuals are anticipated to spend for their own living and other costs. They need to likewise pay their own travel/health insurance coverage.
Dancers using need to
- originate from (and be at least partially based in) an Arab nation or Iran
- have at least some (and ideally considerable) training and efficiency experience in modern dance
- be no older than 27 years
- can taking a trip and living individually for this duration
- have sufficient resources to spend for food and other living costs that might take place in this duration
- have or have the ability to get health/travel insurance coverage for this duration
- organize their own visa if required (with the assistance of arranging celebrations)
How to use:
Applications occur through this kind. Please send your filled out kind prior to February 15 th 2019.
For concerns, please compose to: email@example.com