Due Date: December 2, 2019
Applications for the David Bohnett Civil Service Fellowship 2020 for Masters Research Study at NYU Wagner are now open. The Bohnett Fellowship, sponsored by the David Bohnett Structure, enables impressive masters trainees the chance to take part in the obstacles of governing at the city level.
Bohnett Fellows network with mayors from throughout the nation and Bohnett Fellows from other schools when they participate in the yearly winter season conference of the U.S. Conference of Mayors in Washington DC accompanied by a professors. Fellows likewise take part in a summertime internship at the greatest levels of New York City federal government or in the Mayor’s workplace of another United States city through the United States Conference of Mayors, which has a continuous collaboration with NYU Wagner.
- The Bohnett Fellowship Program supplies a complete tuition scholarship, in addition to a $5,000 summertime stipend and internship chance for 2 inbound MPA or MUP trainees each scholastic year.
- Open to inbound MPA or MUP trainees at NYU Wagner
- Have a specific interest in working for community federal governments to resolve the most immediate social concern
- Be extremely articulate in both speaking and writing
- Send your Fellowship Application Essay in addition to your online application to NYU Wagner for Fall2020 Fellowship candidates should likewise send the one-minute video essay in order to be thought about for fellowship
- Those picked as fellowship semi-finalists will be welcomed to take part in Skype interviews in early-to-mid February 2020.
- Those picked as fellowship finalists will be welcomed for an in-person interview with the Choice Committee in New York City City in late March2020 Those finalists who can not take a trip to New york city will have the ability to interview by means of Skype. This panel of judges will be consisted of agents from sponsoring companies, professors and NYU Wagner alumni.
Other Fellowships to Research Study at NYU Wagner:
To learn more, see David Bohnett Civil Service Fellowship