Application Due Date: July 14, 2019
The David Oyedepo Structure scholarship program is our significant platform for promoting the Structure’s vision and objectives. The scholarship program awards complete flight scholarships to certified people who are indigenes and citizens of African nations. The scholarship looks for to establish youth leaders who are prepared to put their discovered abilities to operate in leading companies, neighborhoods and their regional nations. The scholarship grants trainees the chance to study at Covenant and Landmark University, Nigeria.
The David Oyedepo Structure Scholarship program is open to Young Africans who fulfill the
• Are people and irreversible citizens of any African Country
• Are in between the ages of 22 and 30 at the time of application submission
• Are qualified to get a Nigerian trainee visa Excel in reading, composing and
• Have a record of extraordinary efficiency in very first degree; which is benchmarked by:
- A minimum of a CGPA of 4.5.
- Currently have actually started admission applications to Covenant or Landmark University
FINANCIAL PROVISIONS OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
• Complete Academic costs for an optimum of 1 year (In accordance to the University specified
time for period of picked course).
The scholarship does not cover;-LRB- ***********) • Travel allowances
• Feeding allowances
• Medical/Health Insurance coverage or allowance
• Any other costs outside University produced Academic costs for a course at any level.
CHOICE PROCEDURES AND REQUIREMENTS
The David Oyedepo Structure Scholarship Program choice procedure is a requirement reliant, merit-based open competitors. After the due date, all qualified applications will be examined by a choice panel. Following this evaluation, picked finalists will be talked to by the David Oyedepo Structure group, through an online video conferencing platform. If advanced to the last round, the candidate should offer;-LRB- ***********) • Evidence of application to Covenant or Landmark University
• Evidence of citizenship
• All initial copies of files submitted throughout application.
To Find Out More: