Software Deadline: November 17th 2019
The Deji Alli ARM Younger Expertise Award is an ARM initiative in partnership with TechnoVision that goals at offering younger Nigerians with a possibility to develop start-up ventures that add significant worth to the Nation’s financial system.
The DAAYTA 2020 initiative is in
line with ARM’s dedication to Company Social Accountability (CSR) with
the intention of constructing a technology of change leaders, working collectively to
construct a greater future. The DAAYTA Initiative seeks to help enterprise
concepts that deliberately create constructive societal influence whereas
producing a monetary return.
The DAAYTA program was inaugurated
by ARM in 2015 in honour of its founding CEO to advertise lifelong
studying by aiding younger Nigerian graduates and undergraduates deliver
their concepts to life.
Candidates to the DAAYTA 2020 program are
required to suggest sensible options with a reputable marketing strategy
for profit-making ventures which have the potential of producing
vital, measurable and sustainable social influence whereas tackling the
particular challenges recognized.
After the deadline has handed and we’ve got assessed the purposes obtained, shortlisted candidates, will probably be contacted to pitch their enterprise concepts to a closed group of enterprise professionals, entrepreneurs and buyers in Lagos, in February & March 2020.
To be eligible for the award, the applicant should:
- be a citizen of Nigeria
- be between 18 and 30 years of age
- submit their utility which have to be their unique work
- have an MVP (minimal viable product) i.e. you’ve got prospects
- be capable of fund his/her/workforce journey bills and different related prices
- be bodily out there (with co-founders/workforce the place they exist) for the 2-day Pitch Workshop and Remaining Pitch Occasion scheduled for February & March, 2020 in Lagos, Nigeria
- perceive the enterprise of ARM, what we stand for; and
- be able to signify ARM as an Ambassador
The second stage of the programme would require 30 shortlisted
candidates to submit a POEM framework marketing strategy, a
advertising/pitching video, detailed profiles of their board (administrators
& advisers), and workforce members, sharing their Schooling, Careers, Key
Accomplishments and LinkedIn profiles.
winner of DAAYTA 2020 shall, topic to the Phrases & Situations,
obtain funding of ₦12,000,000 over a interval of 1 yr for the
- develop their marketing strategy.
- full an entrepreneurial schooling on the Pan Atlantic College’s Enterprise Improvement Centre in Lagos, Nigeria
a 5-month acceleration help for the event of their enterprise
by way of by a good entrepreneurial hub in Lagos, Nigeria.
For Extra Data: