Dell believes that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
What makes a successful Product Services team member?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Technician, Client Technical Support (Graduate)
Join us as a Graduate Technician on our Client Technical Support team in Johannesburg to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As part of our Technical Support team you will work with highly skilled technical advisors to develop and deliver solutions that enable customers to maximize returns on IT investments, drive efficiencies and reduce costs.
As a Graduate Technician you will deliver world class service to our Customers:
- Solve complex problems for customers with challenging expectations
- Document relevant information and ensure that the customer is communicated with in a timely manner regarding the overall progress of their issue
- Ensure that customers are treated with highest degree of respect
- Drive operational excellence through quality closures and proper escalation of issues
- Have the opportunity to mentor and coach other team members
- Take the first step towards your dream career.
- Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- First-rate customer focus, phone etiquette and work ethic
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure with calmness and composure
- Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills using operational and diagnostic procedures
For More Information: