Application Due Date: December 15 th 2018
” Envision The Future” is Dell EMC’s yearly graduation job competitors for senior undergraduate trainees from universities in Turkey, Middle East and Africa. The competitors is planned to stimulate the imagination of trainees for their graduation tasks to play an active function in the Improvement of IT and get the chance to shine and win rewards.
- End up being a significant factor to the improvement of Cloud, Big Data, High Efficiency Computing, IOT, AR, VR and Info Security
- Participate and change your concepts into prospective organisation chances
- Network, find out, and get ready for the next huge action in your profession
- Trainees must have a professor as their main scholastic consultant and coach.
- Trainees must have a strong scholastic standing, confirmed by the Head of their Department.
- The accuracy of the info supplied by the trainees must be confirmed by the main signature and stamp of the Dean of their college/institute.
- No trainees must be noted in more than one job.
- At the time of submission, all the members of trainee groups must not be full-time staff members of any company whatsoever, whether it is personal, public, or non-governmental.
- The due date for sending Task Abstracts is 15 th December 2018
- Trainees who want to get involved must remain in their senior year and ought to be registered in any of the Dell EMC External Research Study and Academic Alliance in the Turkey, Middle East and Africa area.
Winners of the competitors will get prize money as listed below:
- Top place will get a prize money of $5,000
- 2nd location will get a prize money of $4,000
- 3rd location winner will get a prize money of $3,000
All the group will get acknowledgment certificates for their accomplishment.
An official award event will be arranged at one of the significant Dell EMC occasions in the area. All the members of the winning group and their scholastic consultant( s) will be welcomed to go to the event together with senior authorities from their university/college.
For Additional Information: