Application Due date: undefined
Do you have what it requires to make an effect that matters? Then you can be part of our prominent company!
At Deloitte, our skills are our most important properties. We provide to you, chances to release a distinguished profession and belong to our household by joining us today. We guarantee our skills have an amazing and unique skill experience.
Deloitte uses you the chances to deal with leading customers, throughout a vast array of markets, and motivating management who will supply assistance and difficulty you to grow.
We are wanting to work with young, innovation savvy, ingenious and enthusiastic chartered accounting professionals. We presently have openings in our Audit, Financial Advisory and Tax & Regulatory Solutions for Chartered Accountants and CFA certified/Level 3 prospects.
What you require to be part of our group:
- A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of a 2nd class upper in any discipline
- A minimum of 6 credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO topics or accepted comparable assessment, consisting of Mathematics and English Language in one sitting just.
- Experienced: Not more than 30 years of age
- Entry Level: Not more than 27 years of age
- Accreditations needed:.
- Certified member of ICAN, ACCA and/or other acknowledged expert accounting bodies; or
- Certified member of CFA Institute (or level 3 prospect)
- For knowledgeable hires, a minimum of 3 years’ pertinent experience in Auditing, Advisory, and Tax & Regulatory Solutions
Prospects are needed to have:
- Reliable decision-making abilities
- Efficiency in using MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Capability to handle info circulation and dissemination on a requirement to understand basis
- Reliable time management ability for workflow and shipment of outcomes
- Capability to strategy and focus on work in order to satisfy predetermined due dates
- Noise composed and oral interaction abilities
- Drive and durability.
Applications from all certified people need to be sent out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For More Details: