Application Deadline: 14th March 2021
For the eighth time, Deutsche Telekom praises the Women’s STEM Award. STEM graduates from all over the world can submit their thesis with focus on one of the strategic growth areas: Cloud, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Cyber Security and Networks of the Future. The best thesis will be awarded 3,000 euros. In addition, each innovative topic will be awarded 500 euros.
Your bachelor or master thesis is (almost) completed? You studied a STEM subject (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics)? Perfect.
- Bachelor, Master and Diploma theses can be submitted. Deutsche Telekom will not accept PhD, seminar papers, technical or similar work.
- Students and graduates of STEM subjects (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) are entitled to take part. Your thesis can be written in English or German. The thesis has been submitted within the last 18 months. Furthermore, a CV and form document have to be handed in. Those documents should be written either in English or in German.
- Only theses without non-disclosure notes can be submitted.If your work contains a non-disclosure note, we need a written approval by the co-operating company with whom you prepared your thesis. Please be secure that your work is only read by the jury. If we publish press texts in which your thesis is mentioned, we will check it with you in advance.
All relevant facts on Women’s STEM Award 2021:
Below you can find all information on the strategic growth fields and conditions for participation.
- The most convincing piece of work from one of the growth areas will be awarded 3.000 Euros.
- In addition, each growth area will be awarded 500 Euros.
- A jury of experts will review all of the papers submitted and select the winning pieces of work together with our external jury member until end of May.
- We will inform the winners in writing and invite them to our price giving ceremony.
The Women’s STEM Award is intended for female students and recent graduates of STEM subjects (science, technology, engineering and math) who completed their degrees less than 1- 1/2 years ago.
To participate in the Women’s Stem Award,
How to compete for the Women’s STEM Award 2021
How to apply: Hand in your work as a PDF file, together with your CV and fill in the online registration at challenge.telekom.com/women-stem-award.
Students and graduates of STEM subjects (science, technology, engineering and math) are entitled to take part. Final degree assignments (Bachelor or Master thesis, diploma thesis, or term papers) that have been submitted within the last 1-1/2 years are eligible for entry.
The closing date for submitting your work is March 14, 2021
For More Information: