Due Date: December 7, 2018
Applications are open for the Development Square Start-up Accelerator ([email protected]) 2019– Okinawa’s very first worldwide start-up accelerator program. They are searching for enthusiastic business owners from all over the world with ingenious innovations that have the possible to make a favorable influence on society.
To support the start-up and development environment in Okinawa, the Okinawa Institute of Science and Innovation (OIST) has actually introduced the Development Square Start-up Accelerator Program. As soon as chosen, you will take part in a fixed-term residency program at the Okinawa Institute of Science and Innovation where you will get the financing, mentoring, and collaborations required to release your innovation endeavors right here in Okinawa, Japan.
Each year, an extremely selective group of business owners from all over the world will be picked to take part in a fixed-term residency program at the Okinawa Institute of Science and Innovation, where they will get the financing, mentoring, and collaborations needed to release their innovation endeavors right here in Okinawa, Japan. The I 2 @OIST Accelerator integrates skill, centers, and resources from OIST with the most ingenious, worldwide innovation business owners to construct start-ups together.
I 2 @OIST is a crucial effort of the Okinawa Institute of Science and Innovation and handled by the Innovation Advancement & Development Center. By catalyzing start-ups in Okinawa, OIST intends to enhance the development environment around the university and add to self-sufficient financial advancement in the area.
FY 2019 program dates are following:
- Start date: April 1, 2019
- End date: March 31, 2020
- Awards will vary from 3-10 million JPY for each job. The quantity will be figured out depending upon jobs.
- Funds can be utilized for:.
- Worker (wage, advantages)
- Laboratory materials
- Agreement research study
- Travel to conferences and exhibits
- Laboratory and workplace
- Access to OIST core research study devices and resources
- Get In Touch With OIST research study and company network.
- Professors and scientists
- Endeavor capital and market partners
- Professional market coaches designated to each job
- Expert Training.
- Lean Start-up Entrepreneurship Program
- Organisation Preparation Courses
- Job Management Courses
- Specialist Solutions.
- Business legal recommendations
- Copyright recommendations
- Administrative Solutions.
- Program management by personnel of the OIST Innovation Advancement & Development Center
- IT services
- Business Owners from Japan and globally with an ingenious innovation varying in Innovation Preparedness Level of 3-6.
- All innovation fields will be thought about other than jobs needing pharmaceutical/drug scientific trials (Pre-clinical is qualified).
- If chosen, creator or group leader need to dedicate 100% effort on the job throughout of the accelerator program.
- Enthusiasm and dedication to the innovation and job
- Fit to OIST environment and resources
- Technical benefit
- Market capacity
- Objectives attainable within program period
- Social effect (Okinawa, Japan, the World)
For more details, check out Development Square Start-up Accelerator