Deadline: December 1, 2018
Purposes are open for the Devos Institute International Arts Administration Fellowship 2019-2021. Designed for people who’ve devoted themselves to administration, reasonably than creative management, this system helps leaders in positions of decision-making authority in growing, implementing, and refining organizational methods over a three-year, cohort-based engagement.
- Intensive, sensible coaching in creative & strategic planning, advertising and marketing, fundraising, board improvement, finance, group engagement, and analysis;
- Entry to leaders of cultural establishments from all through the USA, together with web site visits to pick out establishments
- Intensive, collaborative group work
- Ongoing personalised mentoring, each throughout and between the month-long residencies
- Air and floor transportation between Washington, D.C. and their state or nation of residence
- Lodging in the course of the Fellowship
- Per diem to cowl dwelling bills in the course of the Fellowship
- Visa sponsorship (for worldwide candidates)
- Program supplies
- Candidates should at the moment function the chief director (or equal) or the top of a serious division inside an arts or cultural group in a paid, everlasting capability;
- Whereas this system is equally outfitted to serve candidates from each massive and small establishments, the applicant’s group will need to have at the least one full-time workers member, 5 years of constant programming historical past, and an working finances of at the least the equal of $250,000 USD / €220,000 EUR;
- Have a wonderful command of enterprise English, orally and written; and
- Have the ability to decide to the total time period of the Fellowship (Washington D.C. residency dates are July 1 – 26, 2019; June 29 – July 24, 2020; and June 28 – July 23, 2021. (Fellows take part in digital actions in between residencies).
The fellowship utility course of features a Letter of Intent (LOI) adopted by a Full Utility for chosen finalists.
Section One: Letter of Intent
candidates are requested to submit a short Letter of Intent utilizing the web type no later than December 1, 2018.
Section Two: Invitation for Full Utility
Letters of Intent can be reviewed on a rolling foundation. Choose candidates can be invited to submit a full utility no later than January 25, 2019.
Section Three: Interviews
Full purposes can be reviewed on a rolling foundation. Choose candidates can be invited to interview with Institute management through video convention between January and April 2019.
For extra info, go to International Arts Administration Fellowship.