Application Due Date: December 1st 2018
The DeVos Institute’s fellowship program is used totally free of charge to arts and cultural executives from throughout the United States and worldwide who are chosen through a competitive application procedure. These fellows participate in a four-week program in home in Washington, D.C. each summer season for 3 successive years.
Created for people who have actually devoted themselves to management, instead of creative management, the program supports leaders in positions of decision-making authority in establishing, carrying out, and refining organizational methods over a three-year, cohort-based engagement.
Fellowships consist of:
- Extensive, useful training in creative & tactical preparation, marketing, fundraising, board advancement, financing, neighborhood engagement, and assessment;-LRB- ****************).
- Access to leaders of cultural organizations from throughout the United States, consisting of website check outs to choose organizations
- Extensive, collective group work
- Continuous individualized mentoring, both throughout and in between the month-long residencies
First-year, second-year, and third-year fellows participate in residencies together and participate in activities customized to their year in the program.
- Air and ground transport in between Washington, D.C. and their state or nation of home
- Accommodations throughout the Fellowship
- Daily to cover living expenditures throughout the Fellowship
- Visa sponsorship (for global candidates)
- Program products
The fellowship is created to be pursued through the context of each Fellow’s present company. As such, candidates need to:
- Presently act as the executive director (or comparable) or the head of a significant department within an arts or cultural company in a paid, irreversible capability. While the program is similarly geared up to serve candidates from both big and little organizations, the candidate’s company need to have at least one full-time team member, 5 years of constant programs history, and an operating expense of a minimum of the equivalent of $250,000 USD/ EUR220,000 EUR;-LRB- ****************).
- Have an exceptional command of company English, orally and composed; and
- Have the ability to devote to the complete regard to the Fellowship (Washington D.C. residency dates are July 1– 26, 2019; June 29– July 24, 2020; and June 28– July 23,2021 (Fellows take part in virtual activities in between residencies).
- Email email@example.com
The fellowship application procedure consists of a Letter of Intent ( LOI) followed by a Complete Application for chosen finalists.
- Stage One: Letter of Intent
Interested prospects are asked to send a quick Letter of Intent utilizing the online kind no behind December 1, 2018.
- Stage 2: Invite for Complete Application
Letters of Intent will be examined on a rolling basis. Select prospects will be welcomed to send a complete application no behind January 25, 2019.
- Stage 3: Interviews
Complete applications will be examined on a rolling basis. Select prospects will be welcomed to talk to with Institute management through video conference in between January and April 2019.
Last application choices will be made no behind May2019 Not successful candidates will be alerted as quickly as possible following each stage.
For Additional Information: