Due Date: December 1, 2018
Applications are open for the Worldwide Arts Management Fellowship2019 Developed for people who have actually committed themselves to management, instead of creative management, the program supports leaders in positions of decision-making authority in establishing, executing, and refining organizational methods over a three-year, cohort-based engagement.
The DeVos Institute’s Fellowship program is provided totally free of charge to arts and cultural executives from throughout the United States and worldwide who are chosen through a competitive application procedure
The Institute’s fellowship program is provided totally free of charge to arts and cultural executives from throughout the United States and worldwide who are chosen through a competitive application procedure. These fellows participate in a four-week program in home in Washington, D.C. each summertime for 3 successive years.
Fellowships consist of:
- Extensive, useful training in creative & tactical preparation, marketing, fundraising, board advancement, financing, neighborhood engagement, and assessment;-LRB- *************).
- Access to leaders of cultural organizations from throughout the United States, consisting of website sees to choose organizations
- Extensive, collective group work
- Continuous tailored mentoring, both throughout and in between the month-long residencies
First-year, second-year, and third-year fellows participate in residencies together and participate in activities customized to their year in the program.
- Air and ground transport in between Washington, D.C. and their state or nation of home
- Accommodations throughout the Fellowship
- Daily to cover living costs throughout the Fellowship
- Visa sponsorship (for global candidates)
- Program products
The fellowship is developed to be pursued through the context of each Fellow’s present company. As such, candidates should:
- Presently act as the executive director (or comparable) or the head of a significant department within an arts or cultural company in a paid, long-term capability. While the program is similarly geared up to serve candidates from both big and little organizations, the candidate’s company should have at least one full-time team member, 5 years of constant programs history, and an operating expense of a minimum of the equivalent of $250,000 USD/ EUR220,000 EUR;-LRB- *************).
- Have an outstanding command of organisation English, orally and composed; and
- Have the ability to devote to the complete regard to the Fellowship (Washington D.C. residency dates are July 1– 26, 2019; June 29– July 24, 2020; and June 28– July 23,2021 (Fellows take part in virtual activities in between residencies).
he fellowship application procedure consists of a Letter of Intent ( LOI) followed by a Complete Application for chosen finalists.
Stage One: Letter of Intent
Interested prospects are asked to send a quick Letter of Intent utilizing the online kind no behind December 1, 2018.
Stage 2: Invite for Complete Application
Letters of Intent will be evaluated on a rolling basis. Select prospects will be welcomed to send a complete application no behind January 25, 2019.
Stage 3: Interviews
Complete applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis. Select prospects will be welcomed to talk to with Institute management by means of video conference in between January and April 2019.
Last application choices will be made no behind May2019 Not successful candidates will be alerted as quickly as possible following each stage.
For concerns, please send out an email to [email protected]
To learn more, see DeVos Institute