Due Date: June 1, 2019
Applications are open for the Digital Interaction Network Exchange Program 2019 The Digital Communications Network Exchange Program develops and supports a collective network of interaction experts from throughout Europe and Central Asia, collaborating to enhance interaction abilities through the advancement and dissemination of digital material.
Over the in 2015, over 100 fellows from more than 20 nations of Eastern Europe and Central Asia took part in the exchange program with the objective of checking out the manner ins which digital infotech has actually affected our way of living from e-governments, the economic sector, non-governmental companies, social motions, and the media.
The U.S. based programs will consist of an orientation and summary of the problems, a case research study taking a look at various aspects of interaction with a concentrate on digital material, expert fellowship positionings, training workshops, discovering laboratories, and involvement in pertinent market occasions.
Fellowship positionings will remain in media business, non-profit companies, NGOs, public law companies, interaction business, or university institutes throughout the United States. Placements will concentrate on subjects such as making use of innovation for advocacy and social causes, advancement of mobile applications to share details and promote open responsive federal government, multi-media storytelling, development of incorporated multi-channel social messaging, interaction methods, ethical journalism, investigative reporting, and the nexus of digital and traditional journalism.
Expert advancement will be supplemented through an online platform, providing social networks resources and MOOCs, in addition to trainings on preparation, carrying out, and evaluating incorporated and efficient social networks projects. To improve program sustainability and efficiency, individuals will develop and execute private follow-on tasks in their house nations. Action prepares for these tasks will be established throughout the course of the U.S. programs.
- Lodging in the United States will include double-person shared hotel spaces;-LRB- **************).
- A little stipend will be offered to individuals while in the U.S. to cover standard living costs;-LRB- **************).
- The expense of global and domestic travel, program-related ground transport, cultural activities, and all other programmatic and logistical plans will be covered as part of the Digital Interaction Network exchange program.
- Individuals ought to work and live in among the list below nations: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Turkey, and Ukraine;-LRB- **************).
- Prospects for the program ought to be interaction experts, either with a journalistic or entrepreneurial background. They ought to work for media companies (conventional or brand-new), interaction business, NGOs and social motions, or e-governments concentrating on providing media approaches and utilizing brand-new tools of digital interactions;-LRB- **************).
- Top priority will be offered to prospects who show an interest and capability to establish or change companies for the digital age, and/or to develop brand-new digital interaction items.
Choice will be based upon the total quality of the prospects, in addition to their desire and readiness to make a contribution to the program. Please note that not all nations will be represented. Prospects from other nations ought to not use.
Extra choice requirements consist of:
- English language proficiency
- Minimum 2 years expert experience in an appropriate field
- Mentioned dedication to totally free and reasonable details circulation
- Capability to share details to a large and varied audience
- No travel within the United States because September 2016 (chosen)
For more details, check out Digital Interaction Network Exchange Program