Due Date: January 13, 2019
Applications are welcomed for the Digital Laboratory Africa for Start-ups 2019 The Digital Laboratory Africa require tasks targets artists, manufacturers, designers, start-ups, trainees in the media and innovative markets.
DLA is searching for tasks at preliminary phase of advancement, in requirement of partners and financial backing and ingenious in regards to narrative, material or innovations. The goal of Digital Laboratory Africa is to offer a springboard to the developers of next-generation material and to make their job occur with the assistance of French & Sub-Saharan African leading business such as Lagardère Studios, ARTE or Triggerfish Animation.
- Web Production
- Virtual Truth
- Computer Game
- Digital Music
- The 10 winning tasks (2 tasks per classification) are given with a 42,000 ZAR prize money and a Digital Laboratory Africa Incubation Pass to accelerate their job
- Each of the 10 tasks holders are mentored by both French and African specialists to take advantage of the know-how of numerous environments. They take advantage of access to Dassault Systèmes’ worldwide know-how network for assistance, management and services they require for their tasks advancement
- Along with the DLA mentorship program, the 10 mentees have the chance to be immersed in those environments thanks to residency programs within digital clusters and involvement in benchmark market occasions in France or in Sub-Saharan African area. The anticipated result of DLA incubation program is market all set material.
- Open to anybody from the field of digital material development: artists, manufacturers, designers, start-ups, SMEs, collectives, trainees or business owners, based in Sub-Saharan Africa or a nationwide of a nation in this area.
- Download the require job discussion and guidelines
- Total the online application
- Email the following application files (in French or in English) to [email protected] prior to January 13 th, 2019
- Pitch deck/ Discussion file (PDF, PowerPoint or Word) consisting of:.
- job’s summary, principle, declaration of intent …
- advancement and production schedule, provisionary spending plan, target market and method
- Visual component and/or research study file.
- Storyboard/ state of mind board/ graphics/ portfolio/ movie script (for web development, animation or VR tasks
- Video game style file (for computer game tasks)
- Any sneak peek, pilot or video demonstration of the job (if offered, for all kinds of tasks)
- A cover letter describing why you wish to belong to the DLA Mentorship & Incubation program (1-page optimum)
- A resume/curriculum vitae of the candidate and/or description of the business represented
- An image (. jpeg) of the candidate
To find out more, see DLA