Due Date: January 15, 2020
Applications are welcomed for the Dorothy Marchus Senesh Fellowship in Peace and Advancement Research Studies 2020 The International Peace Research study Association Structure welcomes applications for the fellowship from females in nations in the Global South.
Dorothy Senesh was a veteran activist for global peace and justice. Her hubby, Lawrence, developed this fellowship following her death in1989 The very first award was made at the IPRA 25 th Anniversary conference, July 1990, in Groningen, Netherlands and has actually been made biennially since.
The International Peace Research Study Association (IPRA) Structure was established in 1990 as a non-profit, tax-exempt company. The Structure’s function is to promote peace research study and scholarship throughout the world.
- Every other year (start in 1990) 2 females get school expenditures in the quantity of $5,000 each year for 2 years.
- Open to females from nations in the Global South who have actually finished a Bachelor’s degree, who have actually been accepted into a graduate program, and whose graduate work is to be concentrated on problems associated with the objectives of IPRA. Funds will just be distributed when the chosen prospect is confessed into a graduate program;-LRB- ***************).
- Awards are thought about based upon requirement; for that reason trainees with considerable financing sources are less most likely to be thought about for the award;-LRB- ***************).
- This fellowship is not for research study functions and propositions;-LRB- ***************).
- Do not use if you are male, if you are an undergraduate, or if you are not from a nation in the Global South.
The list below products are needed for total application:
- Application ( English or Spanish)
- Letter of Approval to your graduate program (might be PDF)
- 3 Recommendation Letters (recommenders need to email letters straight to Ms. Crystal Cash.)
Email one copy of the application to the Program Administrative Assistant Ms. Crystal N. Cash at:
To find out more, see Dorothy Marchus Senesh Fellowship