Due Date: May 15, 2019
Applications are open for the DSM: Better Living Scholarship to participate in the One Young Top 2019 in London With the Better Living Scholarship DSM will use 3 scholarships to young business owners in the field of nutrition for the One Young World Conference 2019 in London.
In line with DSM’s purpose-led performance-driven technique, this scholarship looks for to support young leaders and business owners who are making a dietary effect in your area with their start-ups, business, or task in the field of Safe Nutritious Food Processing. This works together with dealing with inclusive financial advancement in emerging markets. This belongs to DSM’s aspiration to secure the future of making sure healthy and healthy diet plans for all within planetary borders.
- Access to the One Young World Top 2019 in London, UK
- The expense of travel to and from London (economy flights just)
- Hotel lodging on a shared basis from 21-25 October inclusive
- Catering that includes breakfast, lunch and supper, throughout nowadays
- Transportation in between the Top lodging and the Top location
- Top hand-outs and assistance products
- Involvement in DSM’s internal on-boarding program, both online and face to deal with previous to the Top, that includes mentorship with DSM senior specialists
If you are picked, you are welcomed by DSM to take part in a pre program at the DSM head office in the Netherlands.
Please keep in mind that the pre-program will range from Saturday 19 up until Tuesday 22 October. In addition, you will have a debriefing day after the top on Saturday 26 of October.
The scholarship looks for prospects who have entrepreneurial abilities for making a favorable effect by speeding up the accessibility and cost of safe and healthy regional healthy items, and making them more aspirational. The perfect prospect will:
- Have 3-5 years experience in a company, and ideally beginning or running their own company.
- Have experience operating in the location of food processing with a focus of health and nutrition.
- Comprehend the significance of nutrition.
- Be entrepreneurial.
- Have the ability to form viewpoints.
- Have industrial insight in crucial geographical markets.
- Be a nationwide of among the nations noted below and operate in among the nations noted: Kenya, Nigeria, Egypt, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, India, Bangladesh.
- Be aged 18– 30.
To learn more, check out DSM: Better Living Scholarship