Due Date: November 26, 2018
Applications are open for the East-West Center YSEALI Effect eXL Regional Workshop 2019 YSEALI Effect eXL is an ingenious program that offers expert advancement to existing business owners to enhance ecological efficiency and for ecologists to integrate entrepreneurship and modern-day company practices to their activities.
This training will present participants to start-up incubators in Bali and integrate sustainable advancement, development, management, tactical philanthropy, and other subjects to stress how business owners and companies can enhance their ecological efficiency.
Structure on the success of the 2018 YSEALI Effect XL that linked business owners to Myanmar’s start-up environment, the YSEALI Effect eXL kept in Bali, Indonesia from March 24-28, 2019 is hosted by the U.S. Consulate General Surabaya with assistance from the U.S. State Department Young Southeast Asian Leaders Effort and arranged by the East-West Center.
- eXL-erate (speed up) the development of your business
- Find out various effect company designs
- Learn more about chances for protecting financier financing
- Produce company collaborations within brand-new networks of ASEAN and U.S. business owners and ecologists
- End up being a more competitive candidate to ASEAN or U.S. accelerators
- Find out how to determine and enhance ecological efficiency of your effect business
- Receive mentorship
- Learn tools to reinforce group partnership and efficiency
- Get behind-the-scenes access to Bali’s start-up environment
- Discover fellowships, training, and awards to advance your expert advancement
- Be a YSEALI member;-LRB- **************).
- Be a person of Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Timor Leste, Thailand or Vietnam;-LRB- **************).
- Be in between the ages of 18-35;-LRB- **************).
- Be the creator or on the management group of an early to mid-stage effect business;-LRB- **************).
- Have an existing business with an ecological focus or an ecological effort with earnings generation
- Be offered for:.
- Pre-event online training (3 hours/week)
- March 24-28, 2019 occasion in Bali
- Post-event execution (1 year, time differs)
For additional information, see YSEALI