Deadline: August 17, 2018 (European Partners Countries)/September 1, 2018 (EU, Turkey or Russia)
Applications are open for the Eastern Partnership Youth Conference 2018: “Youth for Entrepreneurship”. The conference will bring over 130 participants – including 90 young entrepreneurs, in one place to develop new skills, ideas and solutions to shared challenges.
The idea of the Conference came from EaP CSF’s previous work and commitments, especially EaP Platform 4 “Mobility and People to People Contacts” and Deliverable 18 of the EaP 20 Deliverables for 2020. The European Union promotes entrepreneurship as a key competence that can boost competitiveness and growth, with added emphasis on education and skills. Increasingly, entrepreneurship and self-employment are seen as pathways for young people to advance their careers and come out of unemployment.
The Conference is organised by the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum (EaP CSF) on November 8-9, 2018 in Vienna, Austria – with the support of the Austrian Presidency of the Council of the European Union 2018 and Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung (FES) Regional Office “Dialogue Eastern Europe”.
- The costs of 90 selected participants will be fully covered by the organisers.
The Eastern Partnership Youth Conference are designed for young people who:
- Are between 18 and 30 years old
- Have an entrepreneurial idea and are interested in establishing a social enterprise;
- Have between 6 and 24 months experience working in the field of social entrepreneurship;
- Are citizens of the European Union, Russia, Turkey or Eastern Partnership countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine);
- Want to tackle a social problem/s in their local community/town/country;
- Are proficient in English;
- Please note that they will respect the gender balance (50% of participants will be male and 50% will be female).
- Applications will be reviewed based on the answers to the questionnaire below with the selection criteria in mind.
- Applicants from European Partners Countries should apply here by August 17
- Applicants from EU, Turkey or Russia should apply hereby September 1
For more information, visitEastern Partnership Youth Conference.