Application Due Date: October 30 th 2018
Echoing Green Fellows are the innovators, provocateurs, leaders, and rebels that turn down the status quo and drive favorable social modification all over the world. While their work, their locations, and even their techniques might be as differed as the issues they are working to resolve, their typical enthusiasm and dedication form the base of this robust, active neighborhood of leaders.
The Fellowships are granted each year to people or partners who get:
- A devoted Echoing Green portfolio supervisor to help in the advancement of an Individualized Fellow Strategy, access to technical proficiency and pro bono collaborations to assist grow their company, and assistance from Echoing Green pastors
- Management advancement, peer mentorship, and targeted networking chances
- A neighborhood of similar social business owners, civil service leaders, and market leaders consisting of the Echoing Green network of over 700 Fellows operating in sixty nations all over the world.
- A stipend of $80,000 for people (or $90,000 for two-person collaborations) paid in 4 equivalent installations over 2 years
- A medical insurance stipend and annual expert advancement stipend
In order to be qualified for an Echoing Green Fellowship, the candidate needs to be:
- Over 18 years of ages
- Fluent in English
- Able to devote a complete 35 hour work week to their company.
- In order to be qualified for an Echoing Green Fellowship, the company should be the initial concept of the candidate( s), in its start-up stage (typically within the very first 2 years of operation), and independent and self-governing.
- A company can be either a not-for-profit, a for-profit, or hybrid. A company does not just need to be run by one person. Collaborations can make an application for a Fellowship. Organizations still in the concept stage are qualified.
Program us that you care deeply about this concern or neighborhood and assist us comprehend why.
Show that you have actually recovered or have the capability to do so, along with the capability to visualize obstacles.
Program us that you can lead this company towards its objectives. What special abilities and experiences do you have that will assist you prosper?
Capability to Bring In Resources
Program us that you can bring in loan, individuals, and other resources to your cause.
In order to be qualified for an Echoing Green Fellowship, the company needs to be:
- The initial concept of the candidate( s)
- In its start-up stage, typically within the very first 2 years of operation
- Independent and self-governing
For Additional Information: