Due Date: December 3, 2018 and January 7, 2018.
Applications are open for 2019 EDF Environment Corps Fellowship Program in the United States. EDF Environment Corps is the premier graduate fellowship program to jump-start your profession in tidy energy or sustainability. Fellows sign up with an unique network of over a thousand EDF Environment Corps alumni and other energy and sustainability experts, working to advance environment solutionsin leading companies around the globe.
The program picks certified prospects from a range of disciplines to work for a summertime ingrained within leading companies to recognize personalized energy management and environment services. EDF just picks remarkable trainees who are enthusiastic about the environment and geared up with the technical and social abilities to be a sustainability leader.
EDF Environment Corps fellowships are a minimum of 10 weeks in between May and September. The precise weeks will depend upon the host’s and fellow’s schedule.
- $ 1,250 weekly
- Compensation of travel expenses to the training and EDF Environment Corps Top, a yearly fall conference.
- Fellows will access to an interactive in-person training along with resources and continuing education, consisting of expert advancement chances, online resources and webinars.
EDF Environment Corps looks for leading college student with analytical and task management backgrounds who are thrilled to make an effect through clever energy and environment services. Fellows are picked for their capability to carry out technical and monetary analyses, handle tasks and assist assist in organizational modification.
Their core fellowship requirements are:
- Present or current college student studying engineering, service, sustainability, ecological management, public law or pertinent degree
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Self-starter with strong task management and management experience
- Strong monetary and quantitative abilities, consisting of task evaluation
- Superior oral and written interaction abilities, consisting of discussion abilities
- Demonstrated experience dealing with energy performance, tidy energy or sustainability tasks
- An enthusiasm for resolving ecological obstacles
- Eligibility to operate in the United States throughout the summertime of 2019.
EDF Environment Corps fellows concur that they will:
- Offer paperwork that they are a U.S. Person or licensed to operate in the U.S. over the summertime
- Work onsite at the host company full-time for a minimum of 10 weeks on the designated workplan
- Offer last deliverables based upon their workplan consisting of a set of suggestions and tools to drive next actions