Due Date: July 8, 2019
Are you an African Start-up or SME and you are establishing ingenious tasks into the energy sector? Become part of the 3rd edition of the EDF Pulse Africa Awards!
EDF is exporting its Innovations Awards in Africa with the aspiration to support and help African innovators, those truly contributing in energy advancement. In a frequently tough and difficult context, the development culture has actually emerged and is highlighting some beneficial energy options to Africans. EDF wishes to depend on this effective regional resource to enhance electrical power gain access to and construct with, the future of energy in Africa. This is the reason that the business introduces the very first edition of EDF Pulse Africa.
For this edition, there will be granted 3 rewards for the very best ingenious tasks sent by individuals (African start-up, micro business and SME), and applicables to the following locations:
- Off-grid eletricity production: Any development that produces and/or shops electrical power off grid
- Electrical energy services and uses: Any service that allows to broaden electrification and any ingenious item with low power intake; recoverable by users of electrical power services
- Water gain access to: Any ingenious option that enhances access to water through electrical power (farming, drinking water)
EDF Pulse Africa awards are suggested for you if:
- You are an African start-up or SME that exists lawfully prior to July 8 and situated in Africa
- You own an innovantive task at a really sophisticated phase which utilizes or produces electrical power in the following locations: Off-grid eletricity; Electrical energy services and uses production; Water gain access to.
To learn more, see EDF Pulse Africa Awards