Due Date: July 5, 2019
Applications are open for the ESD Okayama Award 2019 The award performed by Okayama City and ESD Okayama Award Steering Committee will reward exceptional ESD practices in regional neighborhoods worldwide to support the companies performing ESD activities, and likewise display and promote ESD.
Okayama City has actually likewise been picked as one of the UNESCO Secret Partners of the Worldwide Action Program on ESD (SPACE) in Concern Action Location 5 (Speeding up sustainable options at the regional level), and they are dedicated to additional advancing ESD beyond2015 With this function, Okayama City introduced the ‘ESD Okayama Award’ in2015 The ESD Okayama Award is arranged by Okayama City and the ESD Okayama Award Steering Board, made up of companies which have actually been promoting ESD in Japan and worldwide. The Award intends to display great practices around the world and to additional advance ESD.
- The Worldwide Reward of United States $3,000 will be provided to as much as 2 tasks.
- Award winners will be welcomed to the Award Event on November 24, 2019 in Okayama, Japan, and will be asked for to provide a discussion on the task. The in-depth details will be sent out to award winners.
- Organizations based in any nation, consisting of Japan, executing ESD activities in regional neighborhoods are qualified to make an application for the Worldwide Reward.
- Just one application per company can be accepted.
- Tasks which got the Worldwide Reward in the past are not qualified.
- The company whose task got the Worldwide Award in the past can make an application for this Award with other tasks.
- The task need to have currently been running for a minimum of 2 years at April 2019.
The Worldwide Reward will be provided to exceptional tasks that can work as international designs adding to the promo ESD in regional neighborhoods. Sent tasks will be evaluated by ESD professionals based upon the following requirements.
- Vision: Task lays out regional concerns, and goals are plainly specified.
- Cooperation: Task has a (clear) execution structure with different working together stakeholders (people and companies).
- Combination: Task incorporates ecological, social, and financial measurements of ESD.
- Empowerment: Task takes academic methods such as interactive techniques for analytical and promoting actions to form a sustainable future. Task likewise causes habits modification of people, consisting of the change of worths, mindsets and actions, and to the empowerment of regional neighborhoods.
- Development: The task shows an ingenious technique to ESD.
- Future Method: Task is anticipated to be established and broadened in the future and it will bring favorable impacts to other neighborhoods also.
Products to be sent:
- Total the application listed below.
- The type should be composed in either English or Japanese.
- The type can be downloaded from the URL listed below.
- Publish the Film or Slideshow of the Task.
- Please prepare a Film or Slideshow of the task and upload it on YouTube or Vimeo.
- Please keep in mind that a Film or Slideshow can not be over 5 minutes.
- Please publish the information on ‘YouTube’ or ‘Vimeo’, and compose the URL on the column of the Application. Please do NOT send out the information by email.
- If you have a number of Films or Slideshows, please choose ONE and provide its URL.
- The Film or Slideshow of the chosen task will be utilized for the online ballot.
- Supporting Files.
- You can connect appropriate Supporting Files to the Application. Supporting files can not be more than 5 pages (A4 Paper) in overall.
- Files surpassing 5 pages will not be accepted or thought about.
Please send out application files by email to the Secretariat. ESD Okayama Award Secretariat (at Okayama City ESD Promo Department) Email: [email protected] Please compose “ ESD Okayama Award Application” in the subject line of your email. Keep in mind that the information should be less than 7 MB.
For additional information, check out ESD Okayama Award