Due Date: February 8, 2019
Applications are open for the EGBank MINT Incubator Program for Startups 2019 MINT Incubator is an extensive 3 month program that is developed for services that currently have an item, not simply a concept. MINT Incubator intends to offer the picked start-ups with the chance to take their organisation to the next level, preparing them to end up being a more appealing financial investment chance for start-up financiers.
MINT Incubator concerns you in collaboration with Cairo Angels, among the leading start-up financial investment groups in the Middle East and Africa. The incubator is developed to support start-ups without any strings connected. They will not take equity and will not offer financial obligation to the start-ups registered in the program. The only thing gotten out of start-ups is their enthusiasm and dedication to take their organisation to the next level.
- Mentorship: They use mentorship sessions lead by a range of organisation experts, academics and market specialists. Each nurtured start-up is coupled with a coach who meets the start-up on a weekly basis to follow up with the group’s objectives and KPIs. The mentor-start-up matching procedure is made thoroughly to guarantee significance in the proficiency and experience supplied by the coach.
- Training: A range of subjects comprise the training sessions making sure to cover the requirements of any start-up. These subjects vary from item screening to client acquisition to marketing & branding to fundamentals of financing and accounting. Their workshops are useful, provided by a mix of academics, business owners who discovered through first-hand experience and organisation experts who bring into play years of built up knowledge and practice.
- Networking: They profit from the networks of EGBANK and Cairo Angels to develop a neighborhood of the most pertinent stakeholders for start-ups. This neighborhood is comprised of corporates, organisation experts, academics, start-ups, business owners, eco-system partners and financiers.
- Co-working Area: Throughout the incubation duration, start-ups delight in working from their properties in Talaat Harb Square in the heart of Downtown Cairo. The style of the area promotes the culture of cooperation in between all celebrations included, equally benefiting the groups. The area is geared up with all tools required for a start-up to keep up its job consisting of access to a conference room, printing station and a breakout location with a coffee device and treats supplying the ideal environment to loosen up.
- Advantages: Leveraging their ever-growing partner list, they use start-ups access to a broad variety of services a few of which are completely free of charge and others are at a reduced rate. Their partners run in numerous markets covering the requirements of any start-up.
- Start-ups that wish to grow and scale their organisation
- Early phase start-ups at the very little practical item and development phase
- No sector limitation. It’s everything about the concept and organisation design
- Have an extremely scalable organisation design with the group to carry out
- Main creator should be in between 16-35 years of age
- No limitations on the size of the group
To find out more, see MINT Incubator