Due Date: April 1, 2019
Applications are open for the EJC Google News Effort Journalism Fellowships in Europe 2019 The Google News Effort Fellowship links trainees who wish to check out the crossway in between journalism and innovation with news organisations. This is a special chance that can permit you to kick-start a profession in the news market.
The effective prospects will begin their professions in the news market by investing their summer season dealing with professionals in newsrooms and producing an expert network. In 2019 the European Journalism Centre provides 40 fellowship positionings in 11 European nations: Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, UK and Poland.
Fellows will have the ability to gain from professionals and get in touch with other trainees from throughout Europe. Depending upon the requirements of each newsroom, the fellows will look into and compose stories, add to open source information jobs, develop visuals and interactives, and check out information to precisely frame public argument. The GNI Fellowship is moneyed by the Google News Effort and is likewise offered worldwide.
- All the fellows will be compensated for their work and to assist cover expenditures. The specific quantity will be at the discretion of each news organisation.
- Open to trainees who are registered in or accepted for a recognized college organization in the very same nation as their newsroom of option. This consists of undergraduate, master, and PhD trainees;-LRB- **************).
- You should be 18 years of age or older since January 1, 2019 to be qualified for the 2019 GNI Fellowship;-LRB- **************).
- Applicants might be journalism, innovation or style trainees who wish to acquire important work experience and develop long-lasting contacts;-LRB- **************).
- Worldwide trainees can use if they are registered in a college organizations based in the nation of the newsroom they select to look for;-LRB- **************).
- You might just use to one organisation.
To learn more, see Google News Effort Fellowship