Due Date: October 22, 2019
Applications are open for the Elisabeth & Amelie Fund Grants 2019/2020 for Trainees from Establishing Nations studying in Belgium. The Elisabeth & Amelie Fund supports sustainable water management in establishing nations, to name a few by funding on-the-spot internships for trainees from establishing nations who are studying in Belgium.
The Elisabeth & Amelie Fund considers an integrated method to water management that consists of technical and/or sociological elements. The internship will happen in an establishing nation (the trainee’s native land or another nation). It will be connected to a master’s thesis or a comparable, and under the obligation of the Belgian scholastic organization where the trainee is studying.
- The grant will cover the costs intrinsic to the internship, approximately an optimum of EUR5,000 The internship, which ought to last 1 to 2 months, need to happen in between December 2019 and completion of August2020 10 grants will be granted.
- Open to trainees from establishing nations who are pursuing a master’s level degree (master’s, expertise master’s or a 2nd bachelor’s degree) that is connected to water management.
- Goal: The internship is connected to the access to water or its management in establishing nations and need to be plainly part of the topic of the prospect’s end of year task
- Pertinence: The work carried out by the prospect at regional level and the outcomes that originate from this, handle crucial regional concerns
- Abilities: The spending plan asked for need to match the prospect’s requirements. He/She needs to have adequate resources to finish the internship under the necessary conditions
- Creativity: The method picked by the prospect for his internship or the structure within which he is going to work have an ingenious side. They are, in a particular method, various from the normal techniques or structures
- Effect: What will be recognized throughout the internship brings real included worth to the clinical method that supports completion of year thesis
Download the comprehensive spending plan that needs to be finished for your application
For more details, see Elisabeth & Amelie Fund Grants