Due Date: May 3, 2019
The Elizabeth R Media Fund’s Commonwealth Digital Difficulty for 2019 is now open. The obstacle, run by Thomson Structure, is a yearly competitors focused on assisting young, ambitious and tech-savvy business owners from the Commonwealth to establish an app, digital concept or tool to enhance the work of, or fix difficulties experienced by, reporters, communicators and media organisations within the Commonwealth.
- Candidates need to be people of a Commonwealth member nation, omitting the UK.
- The competitors is open to anybody aged in between 18 and 30 at the time of the competitors due date, which is 3 May, 2019
- The competitors organisers might ask for documents to confirm an entrant’s age.
- The competitors is open to people and groups of as much as 3 individuals.
- All submissions and discussions to be carried out in the English language.
- Very first evaluating will happen in the week beginning 22 May, 2019 and candidates need to be offered for a webinar discussion throughout that week.
- The 3 groups/individuals picked to participate in the four-month mentoring need to have the ability to take a trip to the UK in November 2019, must they be the ultimate winners.
- The timing of virtual mentoring sessions will be arranged anywhere possible at the benefit of all individuals however eventually will depend on the schedule of the coach.
- The general winner will be needed in the UK in November. If travel throughout this time is not possible, the reward will go to the 2nd most effective candidate or group.
Entrants will be asked to send a 500- word declaration with illustrations. These illustrations can be any among a six-slide PowerPoint (or comparable) discussion, a two-minute audio file or a two-minute video file. This declaration ought to be a summary of the mobile application or digital option that both information the proposition and recognizes its useful use.
Application offered here
For more details, check out Thomson Structure