Application Due Date: 31 st March 2019
In May 2019, the Ellen MacArthur Structure is releasing a discovering area which provides you the chance to dive into subjects and styles around the circular economy.
Created for the next generation of circular economy leaders, the.
finding out area will include both online collective knowing and.
immersive in person workshops. Through these activities, we will.
assist in distinct interactions with our substantial networks in academic community,.
company, and policy.
Deepen your understanding on the circular economy. Discover how to use it to your research studies, profession, and work environment– and enter into our substantial circular economy network.
Are you at the start of your profession, a postgraduate trainee or an.
emerging innovator? Do you wish to remain ahead of the curve, be a.
changemaker, and bring higher function to your working endeavors?
Look for the very first in a series of circular economy finding out offerings and sign up with a worldwide neighborhood of circular economy professionals. This distinct, free-to-learn program has actually been created to consist of a collective online stage and a special four-day immersive workshop in London. Finishing these 2 preliminary stages will cause you forming your function as an Ellen MacArthur Structure circular economy leader.
The 2019 circular economy program is open to those who have the ability to:
● Go to an online interview on Thursday 11 th April or Friday 12 th April
● Take part in an online partnership stage from 29 th April -9th June 2019 (max2.5 hrs each week) as part of the program
● Go to a 4 day workshop, in London, UK, from 10 th– 13 th June 2019
● Take part in the circular economy leader stage:
○ Finalise the collective task from 17 th June -28 th June (max 2.5 hrsper week)
○ Be actively included with the Ellen MacArthur Structure as a Circular Leader, and within our online neighborhoods, after the workshop
● Program determination to provide your collective task throughout the DisruptiveInnovation Celebration if your group is picked to do so
● N.B. The advised age variety for the program is in between 20 — 30 years of ages.
The program will increase your circular economy understanding and abilities through thorough, expert-run sessions. It will enable you to gain from peers through collective group jobs and link you to a growing neighborhood of next generation circular economy leaders.
Postgraduate trainees: particular requirements
The 2019 circular economy program is open to postgraduate trainees who:
1. Have actually a verified and accepted put on a postgraduate course.
2. Have the ability to show that a circular economy plays a considerable part in their university course.
Young Specialists: particular requirements
The 2019 circular economy program is open to young experts who:
1. Are at the start of their profession.
2. Have the ability to show that a circular economy plays a considerable part in their work.
You will have a chance to broaden your expert network and talk with active circular economy professionals such as members of our CE100 company network
The program will include the following 3 stages:.
Online partnership stage
In the preliminary 6-week online partnership stage you will link.
with fellow individuals, form little groups, and begin dealing with a.
collective task while getting mentoring assistance (2.5 hours of.
work each week).
Immersive workshop stage
The 4 day immersive workshop is everything about empowering future.
circular economy leaders. Providing thorough sessions, helped with by.
professionals– devoted area will be offered collective jobs.
which promote peer-to-peer knowing. The last day of the workshop.
will see you enter into the Ellen MacArthur Structure’s yearly.
Top which combines our global networks, consisting of company, academic community, federal government
and media. Checking out the current patterns and circular economy thinking,.
the Top supplies a wealth of finding out and networking chances.
Circular economy leader stage
After the workshop you will join our neighborhood and begin to specify your course as a circular economy specialist. By using your developing understanding, abilities, and expert network, you will have the ability to form your specific function in the shift to a circular economy by sharing your own circular services.
Application duration: 27 th February– 31 st March 2019
Shortlisting:1 st – 9th April 2019
Online speaking with of shortlisted prospects: 11 th 12 th April 2019
Choice of individuals: 15 th -17 th April 2019
To Find Out More: