Due Date: March 31, 2019
Are you at the start of your profession, a postgraduate trainee or an emerging innovator? Do you wish to remain ahead of the curve, be a changemaker, and bring higher function to your working endeavors? Make an application for the very first in a series of circular economy knowing offerings and sign up with a worldwide neighborhood of circular economy professionals.
This special, free-to-learn program has actually been developed to consist of a collective online stage and a special four-day immersive workshop in London. Finishing these 2 preliminary stages will cause you forming your function as an Ellen MacArthur Structure circular economy leader.
The program will include the following 3 stages:
- Online cooperation stage: In the preliminary 6-week online cooperation stage you will get in touch with fellow individuals, form little groups, and begin dealing with a collective task while getting mentoring assistance (2.5 hours of work weekly).
- Immersive workshop stage: The 4 day immersive workshop is everything about empowering future circular economy leaders. Providing extensive sessions, assisted in by professionals– devoted area will be offered collective tasks which promote peer-to-peer knowing. The last day of the workshop will see you enter into the Ellen MacArthur Structure’s yearly Top which unites their worldwide networks, consisting of service, academic community, federal government and media. Checking out the current patterns and circular economy thinking, the Top offers a wealth of discovering and networking chances.
- Circular economy leader stage: After the workshop you will sign up with the neighborhood and begin to specify your course as a circular economy professional. By using your progressing understanding, abilities, and expert network, you will have the ability to form your private function in the shift to a circular economy by sharing your own circular services.
- The program will increase your circular economy understanding and abilities through extensive, expert-run sessions;-LRB- ***************).
- It will permit you to gain from peers through collective group tasks and link you to a growing neighborhood of next generation circular economy leaders;-LRB- ***************).
- You will have a chance to broaden your expert network and talk with active circular economy professionals such as members of our CE100 service network.
- Postgraduate trainees: The 2019 circular economy program is open to postgraduate trainees who:.
- Have actually a verified and accepted put on a postgraduate course
- Have the ability to show that a circular economy plays a considerable part in their university course.
- Young Experts: The 2019 circular economy program is open to young experts who:.
- Are at the start of their profession
- Have the ability to show that a circular economy plays a considerable part in their work.
They are searching for individuals who are innovative and active when it pertains to the circular economy. Applications will be examined by the following proficiencies:
- Believing and material
- Application of understanding to your work
- Contextualisation and efficiency
- Discussion design and technical efficiency
The preliminary application job takes the kind of a 90 2nd video. The job includes addressing 2 concerns.
Requirements for your video
- Your video should be no longer than 90 seconds
- Your video should remain in English
- Your video should consist of a front cover frame, plainly revealing your name
- Each part must be handled individually and there must be a clear and apparent delineation in between your reaction to each
- Part 1: How do you see a circular economy shape the future?
- Part 2: What element of the circular economy intrigues you the most, and why? Or How do you feel you can contribute in the shift to a circular economy?
How to send your application
All applications are sent online:
- Upload your video to YouTube *.
- Total the online application that includes:.
- Individual details (such as name, address, CV)
- Including the link to your video
- Composing an individual declaration
* For individuals in China without access to VPN and therefore not able to submit their material to YouTube, please usage Youku (http://www.youku.com/) rather and include the link to the application. If none of those video channels are offered in your nation, please contact [email protected]
For additional information, go to Circular Economy Program