Due Date: March 15, 2019
Applications are open for the Embassy of France in South Africa Master Scholarship Program 2019-2020 The Embassy of France welcomes trainees who want to continue their tertiary education at Master level in France for the scholastic year September 2019– 2020 to obtain its scholarship program.
This program types part of the dedication in between France and South Africa to develop worthwhile collaborations in between their universities while constructing a huge network of scholastic and expert contacts. Trainees can obtain the very first year of a Master’s degree (M1) if they have actually currently acquired a 3 year degree or for the 2nd year of a Master’s degree (M2) if they have a 4 year honours degree. The period of the grant is one year, as soon as sustainable ought to a trainee initially confessed in M1 continue with the M2 program.
Complete scholarships consist of:
- Yearly tuition charges (under 5,000 Euros)
- Round-trip air travel
- Medical insurance
- A regular monthly stipend (767 euros/month)
- Schengen visa charges
- Candidates should be have citizenship of South Africa or Lesotho;-LRB- *************).
- Be a Bachelor’s or Honour’s graduate (depending upon the scholastic year to register for), finished or to be finished by the time the trainee would leave for France;-LRB- *************).
- Approval from 3 chosen French organizations of the prospect’s option. Trainees must obtain admission to these universities simultaneously to the bursary application (admission letters or a minimum of correspondence with the organizations will be needed for total applications);-LRB- *************).
- Optimum scholastic charges (administration and tuition charges integrated) funded with a complete scholarship: 5000 EUR. For scholastic charges greater than EUR5,000 co-financing choices should be supplied (individual cost savings and/or business sponsorship);-LRB- *************).
- No understanding of French language needed, depending upon the schedule of research study course in English. Courses connecting to the French Language (i.e. translation, analyzing or French language mentor) should follow a various application procedure. Please contact Audrey DELATTRE ([email protected]).
Applicants would be chosen based upon the following:
- Academic accomplishment
- Coherence of inspiration and profession strategy– inspiration letter showing scholastic, expert and individual goals and experiences with validating the scholastic program and organization of option
- Citizenship: South Africa or Lesotho. International trainees with a SA scholastic degree finished in collaboration with a French organization in SA may be thought about.
Candidates are to send the following files as accessories in PDF format plainly significant (i.e. Call SURNAME CV). JPEG, Word, or any other format will not be accepted.
- Totally finished and signed application
- Qualified copy of passport (legitimate for the duration of your remain in France)
- Qualified copies of all degree certificates and scholastic records, sequential according to date of conclusion (both for total and insufficient credentials)
- Curriculum vitae (no longer than 2 pages)
- Inspiration letter (no longer than 2 pages)
- Approval letters from 3 scholastic organizations in France (if you have actually not yet been accepted, evidence of correspondence with the organizations will be needed showing that you have actually started the application procedure)
- The web links of the 3 scholastic organizations showing the tuition charges of the 3 chosen courses. Optimum scholastic charges (administration and tuition charges integrated) funded with a complete scholarship: EUR5,000 For scholastic charges greater than EUR5,000 co-financing choices should be supplied (individual cost savings and/or business sponsorship).
Submit applications through email to [email protected]
For more details, go to Embassy of France Scholarship