Due Date: Continuous
Applications are open for the Embassy of France in South Africa PhD Grants 2019-2020 The French Embassy scholarship program uses grants to help with in the global scholastic and clinical movement of South African and non-South African scientists to French College organizations.
The program uses the chance for doctoral trainees to incorporate into French facilities for defined period in order to take part in collective research study as part of their doctoral research study task. This program types part of the dedication in between France and South Africa to develop productive collaborations in between the universities while developing a large network of scholastic and expert contacts. Grants are granted for a remain in France of 1 to 4 months each year, possibly eco-friendly for as much as 3 years. Grants just cover the costs for the trainee throughout his/her remain in France.
Financing can be used to cover some or all of the following costs throughout the remain in France:
- Round-trip air travel
- Social security and medical insurance
- A regular monthly stipend (EUR1065/ month)
- Schengen visa charges
- Registration for a PhD at a South African university
- A hosting arrangement from the French organization;-LRB- *************).
- Assistance letters from your South African manager and French co-supervisor, supporting the proposed research study task;-LRB- *************).
- Applications from all scholastic disciplines will be thought about;-LRB- *************).
- No understanding of French language needed, offered the trainee will have the ability to carry out research study in English.
- Citizenship: South Africa/Lesotho.
- Academic accomplishment
- Coherence of inspiration and profession strategy– inspiration letter showing scholastic, expert and individual goals and experiences with factors for scholastic program and organization option
- Significance of research study proposed
- Complete assistance from the French co-supervisor
Trainees are anticipated to send the following (scanned or conserved in different PDF files just, plainly significant):
- Completely finished and signed application
- Qualified copy of legitimate passport
- Qualified copies of all degree certificates and scholastic records (both for total and insufficient certifications)
- Inspiration letter (no longer than 2 pages)
- Curriculum vitae (no longer than 2 pages)
- Summary of research study task (no longer than 2 pages)
- Supporting letter from manager in South Africa
- Invite letter from manager in France
- Evidence of registration at a South African university
A hosting arrangement signed by the Prefecture in France and the French scholastic organization will be asked for upon visa application. Please look for this file a minimum of 2 months in advance of your departure for France– when you have actually protected financing for your remain in France.
Applications are to be sent by means of email: [email protected]
For additional information, go to French Embassy Scholarship