Due Date: August 30, 2019
Applications are welcomed for the Emerald African Management Research Study Fund Award 2019 Emerald and AFAM (Africa Academy of Management), in association with INASP and the International Academy of African Service and Advancement (IAABD), are providing this research study grant for an African task in the field of management research study. Applications must deal with the list below style– Promoting a research study culture driven by development and sustainability in Africa.
Emerald Publishing was established in 1967 to promote originalities that would advance the research study and practice of organisation and management. Today, they continue to support fresh thinking in used fields where they feel they can make a genuine distinction, now likewise consisting of health and social care, education and engineering.
- The award will provide ₤ 2,500(around US$ 4,000 comparable) to money the winning research study task
- A minimum of one member of the research study group need to be based in Africa.
Each application will be evaluated, by a panel of specialists, on the requirements listed below. The research study should:
- Signify, and in specific, highlight how it will benefit the social great
- Demonstrate creativity and development
- Make an exceptional contribution to theory and its application
- Highlight the suitability and application of the method
- Demonstrate noise ramifications for theory and practice
The following files will be needed digitally:
- A summary specifying particular objectives, results and advantages of the research study. This must not surpass 2,000 words (note that tables, figures, appendices and referral lists if supplied do NOT count towards the 2,000 word overall).
- A covering letter including complete contact information (association, complete address, telephone number/s and e-mail address) for all scientists associated with the task. Please state plainly which scientist will be the bottom line of contact.
The 2,000 word summary need to:
- Show plainly a declaration of function and intent
- State plainly the method( ies) used and clearly explain the research study procedure
- State anticipated research study results and anticipated effect and possible application
- Define the anticipated timescales of the research study procedure
- Overview forecasted expenses and overall research study grant needed
Each proposition need to be sent utilizing the online application
To learn more, check out Emerald African Management Research Study Fund Award