Due Date: November 18, 2018
Applications are open for the eMpowering Youths Throughout ASEAN program. The eMpowering Youths Throughout ASEAN is a collaboration program in between Maybank Structure and ASEAN Structure that includes mentoring, local management training, and abroad regional neighborhood jobs. In the program, you will have the ability to release your imagination while leaving enduring influence on the ASEAN Neighborhood. Be empowered, so you can empower others.
The neighborhood jobs will be nurtured to be scaled up in the coming years as social business throughout the area to end up being the primary effort in Southeast Asia for catalysing youth involvement and influence on their neighborhoods. The program is started with the awareness that the future of ASEAN remains in the hands of youths, and their energy and imagination can be funnelled into difficult and significant activities to enhance neighborhood bonds, motivate volunteerism and philanthropy, and create ingenious options to socio-economic difficulties.
The program intends to make a continual and favorable influence on ASEAN youth empowerment and ASEAN neighborhood structure efforts. More particularly, this program has the goals to:
- To promote volunteerism, social development, and awareness of ASEAN
- To develop an alternative profession course for youths
- To raise the awareness amongst ASEAN youths on social causes
- To enhance social and financial wellness of ASEAN neighborhoods through social business
Accepted individuals will get:
- A fully-funded orientation and capability structure prior departure to the neighborhood task.
- Return flight ticket from house nation to the volunteer area
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, supper), and regional transportation
- A grant to execute the 2 weeks abroad regional neighborhood task
The program organisers will not cover the following:
- Regional transportation from the individuals’ house to the airport
- Any other expenditures not straight associated to the program
This program is qualified for anybody who satisfy these requirements.
- Age of 19– 35 years of ages by candidate’s next birthday (2019)
- People of ASEAN Member States
- Fluency in English, as mentoring, trainings, and basic interaction throughout the program will be totally carried out in English, individuals are needed to be able to have spoken and written fluency in English.
- Complete dedication themselves to one-week local training from 20 to 25 January2019 and 2 weeks abroad offering task on from 17 February to 2 March 2019.
To obtain this program, check out this link bit.ly/ eMpoweringYouthsApplication
To find out more, check out eMpowering Youths