Due Date: April 30 and November 30, 2019
The Engineering for Advancement (E4D) Continuing Education Scholarship Program 2019 are open for applications. The E4D Continuing Education Scholarship Program awards scholarships for travel and living expenditures to prospects from low-income nations to participate in continuing education programs at ETH Zurich.
The objective of the program is to improve the understanding and abilities of future leaders with the point of view of adding to capability advancement and hardship decrease in their house nations.
The following expenditures will be covered by the scholarship:
- Economy roundtrip ticket (max. 2’000 CHF)
- Visa charges
- Living allowance throughout of the program (2’000 CHF monthly if the program is longer than 3 weeks. 800 CHF weekly if the program period depends on 3 weeks)
- ETH basic tuition cost waiver (660 CHF per term)
The following expenditures will NOT be covered by the scholarship:
- The program charges of the MAS/CAS/DAS are not covered by the E4D Continuing Education Scholarship.
- The registration cost for applications of 150 CHF can not be covered, however will be compensated to prospects from low earnings nations in case an application is not successful.
- Prospect should hold a finished and identified Master’s degree from a university
- Evidence of expert working experience of a minimum of 2 years.
- Very little English requirement is TOEFL level C1.
- Prospect should originate from a nation categorized as Low Earnings or Lower Middle Earnings Nation according to the DAC-list of the OECD.
- The prospect should have been confessed to an ETH MAS, DAS or CAS program based upon his/her scholastic and expert certifications. Applications for the E4D scholarship plan and the continuing education program can be sent in parallel.
All programs of the ETH Zurich continuing education program (MAS/CAS/DAS) are qualified for the scholarship. However just some programs use a cost decrease:.
- MAS Nutrition and Health, D-HEST
- Nutrition for Illness Avoidance and Health (CAS ETH in Nutrition), D-HEST
Just prospects that are confessed to an ETH MAS, DAS or CAS program based upon his/her scholastic and expert certifications are thought about for a scholarship. Prospects should use to both (I) a continuing education program and (II) to the E4D scholarship.
The application treatment for the continuing education program is detailed here Applications for the E4D scholarship plan and the selected continuing education program need to be sent in parallel.
Please send your application to [email protected]
- Inspiration letter, specifying the inspiration to participate in the program and the effect for the prospect’s profession advancement and beyond
- University Diploma and records
- 2 expert referrals
- Certificate of work
To learn more, see E4D Scholarship