Application Due Date: July 7th 2019
The Kumvana Fellowship unites social business owners and social innovators for a transformative individual and expert management advancement experience.
The management program consists of.
online knowing, local African retreats, and a 5-week extensive.
Canadian experience. Following a week of management training in Toronto,.
Fellows are hosted by EWB’s Canadian chapters throughout the nation who.
link the Fellows with regional leaders and companies dealing with.
The program supplies Fellows with the.
chance to establish originalities, problem-solve, and gain from.
similar experts so that they might boost the social effect of.
EWB is devoted to inclusive recruitment and we highly motivate females and individuals residing in rural settings to use to the Kumvana Fellowship Program.
You are a social innovator making every effort.
for systemic effect in Kenya, Uganda, Ghana, Côte D’Ivoire, or Zambia.
You aspire to accelerate your management journey and are looking for.
assistance, training, and brand-new tools to enhance your present job. You.
are open to various lifestyles, have a strong interest in brand-new.
cultures, and welcome a development state of mind at all times. You are prepared to.
participate in individual reflection and bring intent to your management.
- You are a person of, and presently operating in, Kenya, Uganda, Ghana, Côte D’Ivoire, or Zambia
- You have actually not formerly participated in a comparable fellowship program.
- You excel in English
- You have the ability to take a trip to Canada in February 2020 for a full-time five-week experience
- You can devote to an 8-week online course, taking about 3 hours of work weekly
- You are versatile in living conditions (sharing a space with another fellow of the exact same gender, coping with a household, and so on)
- You have the energy and drive to deal with a hectic schedule while in Canada
As a Kumvana Fellow, you will:
- Dedicate about 3 hours/week to an online knowing course
- Take part in a weekend African retreat to satisfy our neighborhood
- Construct relationships with African and Canadian leaders and changemakers throughout a 5-week extensive Canadian experience
- Stay with a Canadian host household
- Gain from appropriate expert Canadian networks
- Bring intent and reflection on your individual management journey
The program is expenses covered. All expenses associated with the program are either spent for straight by EWB (airline tickets, insurance coverage, visas, and so on) or indirectly through a modest day-to-day stipend, which covers standard living expenditures (food, regional travel) while in Canada.
To Learn More: