Due Date: March 15, 2019
Applications are open for the Eni Scholarships 2019/20 to Research Study at the St Antony’s College, University of Oxford St Antony’s College, University of Oxford, in collaboration with the worldwide integrated energy business Eni, is providing African trainees the chance to study for a totally moneyed degree in 2019/20
This scholarships will permit St Antony’s to confess approximately 3 of the very best African trainees regardless of ways and will include immeasurably to the varied and intellectual character of the College. This becomes part of a joint effort in between Eni & St Antony’s College to purchase and enhance African management.
St Antony’s and Eni are similarly eager to supply motivation and where possible, structured rewards for Eni Scholars to continue their research studies or discover beneficial work back in their house nation after finishing from Oxford. Conversations about this are continuous and scholars will be notified of pertinent contacts and collaborations as they emerge.
- The scholarship covers 100% of university and college charges, and a yearly grant for living expenses of ₤14,553 for 12 month courses and ₤10,915 for 9 month courses. The stipend for courses with various periods will be changed appropriately
- The scholarship likewise covers one economy return airline tickets from your house nation to the UK at the start and end of your course.
- Open to candidates who are normally resident in Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, and the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville). Choice will be provided to candidates whose very first degree is from an African university.
- The scholarships will be granted on the basis of both scholastic benefit and prospective and monetary requirement. Choice will be provided to candidates who have clear aspirations to utilize their built up finding out to benefit their house nation after graduation.
- Please guarantee you satisfy the requirements for entry to your course, consisting of English language requirements.
Candidates should obtain admission to among the following qualified courses:
1 year Master’s courses
- MSc African Research Studies
- MSc Economic & Social History
- MSc Economics for Advancement
- MSc Worldwide Governance and Diplomacy
- Apply online to the University of Oxford for among the qualified courses as noted above. You should send your application for graduate research study to the University by the January due date (11 or 25 January 2019 depending upon the program you use to– please examine the University’s assistance on application due dates) and you should have protected a put on your picked program of research study by the anticipated decision date. It would assist if you choose St Antony’s College in the college option area of the application, though this is elective.
- When you have actually used to the University, please total the online Eni Scholarship application ( readily available here) The due date for submission of the type is 12 twelve noon, UK time, on Friday March 15, 2019.
Please keep in mind that insufficient and disqualified applications will not be thought about for an Eni Scholarship.
To learn more, see Eni Scholarship